Oppo Camp General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't wanna get ahead of this week, but if the Pies bring that we will spank them.
3 of the high credentialled sides just can't get going so its a great chance for a few teams ( hopefully us )to get a jump .

Reckon by round 8-10 a lot of sides will lose interest and it will get too hard. Just got to bank wins now .

Pies look second rate without Howe and Sidebottom. There season could be seriously derailed by the time Sidebottom gets back. We are getting a touch of luck playing them next week, instead of say Saints or Gold Coast, who are both in good form.

Pitto got absolutely reamed in the ruck tonight. That's back to back smashings. I wouldn't be rushing to criticise the club for trading him.

He got beat by Marshall, but that's not back to back smashings. He beat Bongchambers last week, he was even dropped for last night's game.

3 of the high credentialled sides just can't get going so its a great chance for a few teams ( hopefully us )to get a jump .

Reckon by round 8-10 a lot of sides will lose interest and it will get too hard. Just got to bank wins now .
That is a good statement, rhetoric at the moment is not of players wanting to do this, do that.
When they really have no reason to play (except a pay cheque), it may get ugly.

Everyone I know in footy circles is saying the same thing. In a few weeks time a handful of sides will have no chance of playing finals and will start playing kids or giving their stars an extra long pre season. Some sides will just start going through the motions (some appear to be doing this already). The history books will still show a flag. You don't get a * for a pandemic.

‘I reckon we are seeing the swans finish the eagles season right now. At 1-4 they need at least 9 from the remaining 12. Preferably 10. Even if all 12 were at Optus its a big ask

Adelaide and freo already done

nine wins might sneak into the eight, and would be ok if the afl have a final 10 -they might

Last edited:
Honestly, WTF has happened to West Coast.

I thought with the addition of Kelly, they would be even stronger this year and premier contenders. But they are playing some shocking football at the minute.

I don't get their massive fall off from last year. Someone explain it to me.

Honestly, WTF has happened to West Coast.

I thought with the addition of Kelly, they would be even stronger this year and premier contenders. But they are playing some shocking football at the minute.

I don't get their massive fall off from last year. Someone explain it to me.

‘no Rioli

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obligatory reminder that everyone - even Collingwood players - are innocent until proven guilty.

Gold Coast finding out how difficult is is when the hub you're in doesn't contain the three bottom sides. I do wonder however, who the director of the telecast is going to focus his cameras on now that Rowell has sadly injured his shoulder. His paint by numbers direction is not going to cut the mustard with him not on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back