Review Dees v Hawks: Good, Bad & Fugly - Rd 7, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

My mum and dad separated when I was younger, I lived with dad, got to hang as many Anna Kournikova posters on my wall as I wanted, pretty sweet life.
Hingis>

Fight me
I remember at the height of Kournikova mania I tried watching a Kournikova/Hingis doubles match on one of the back courts & it was so jam packed you couldn't get in. I got so agitated my mate had to give me some pot to calm me down. Later on I got on the beers and got absolutely s**t faced & met Neale Daniher. He was really cool & handled a drunk like me really well.

Hadn't even thought of it, but you're right.

How old to stop wearing player badges or painting you face?

Just a bit of joke between mates, when you see 35 year old male wearing a jumper with a number.

two exceptions to the rule, you can wear a footy jumper under the following conditions;

obviously when you are at footy training

or

overseas at the cricket

I remember at the height of Kournikova mania I tried watching a Kournikova/Hingis doubles match on one of the back courts & it was so jam packed you couldn't get in. I got so agitated my mate had to give me some pot to calm me down. Later on I got on the beers and got absolutely sh*t faced & met Neale Daniher. He was really cool & handled a drunk like me really well.

Funniest s**t from Kournikova mania in Australia that i remember was there was some competition to go on a date with her, and the winner came in to the restrauant she was sitting at tripped over something knocked tables and chairs everywhere, was a full on face plant.

Man it was ******* hilarious, that was one way to impress the lovely Anna. 😂

Get ****ed, I'm 40 and I'll wear whatever the * I want. Paint my face like a Papa smurf so what.
Numbers, scarfs, badges, I got nice blue and red shoes too.

Only thing I don't have is Jack Viney socks but my op shop has heaps of them and now he's not a spud I'm going to go back and buy 7 pairs so I can wear them every day.

I'm going to dress up today too idgaf if i'm just gonna be in the lounge room.

I just realized I forgot that Toumpas the player even existed.
Same, Toump Ass the poster's contributions to the club >>>

I guess I didn't associate the name with the player anymore either and i only remembered Toumpas the player reading Toump Ass's post and seeing his location. Guessing you did the same?

Just a bit of joke between mates, when you see 35 year old male wearing a jumper with a number.

two exceptions to the rule, you can wear a footy jumper under the following conditions;

obviously when you are at footy training

or

overseas at the cricket
Just cricket or any O/S sporting event?

Get f’ed, I'm 40 and I'll wear whatever the fu** I want. Paint my face like a Papa smurf so what.

Only thing I don't have is Jack Viney socks but my op shop has heaps of them and now he's not a spud I'm going to go back and buy 7 pairs so I can wear them every day.

😂

What a loser.

Just cricket or any O/S sporting event?

could stretch it to Any overseas sport event but tell me a cricket series you have watched the aussies have played in overseas and not seen a footyjumper in the crowd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get f’ed, I'm 40 and I'll wear whatever the fu** I want. Paint my face like a Papa smurf so what.

I’m wearing my Gawn t-shirt, Clarry socks and Melbourne PJ bottoms. I don’t see how this fails to get us a win

Toump Ass the kind of guy who has a requested to be part of fan zone on channel 7.😜
Wouldn't mind seeing someone rack a few lines while smashing piss and screaming obscenities on that fan zone thing. May as well be me.

Wouldn't mind seeing someone rack a few lines while smashing piss and screaming obscenities on that fan zone thing. May as well be me.

My mates son asked him the other day if they could go on fan zone and he has even more of temper than me, plus he's a heavy drinker. . Would be piss funny to see him on it.

Told his 5 year old son it's only for nuffies and they weren't nuffies. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back