Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - EF vs. West Coast Eagles - OS (Perth), Sat 03/10 @ 8:10pm AEST

Do you think we can win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The melts on here are epic! Who did you think they were going to bring in.
Varcoe is spent, young brown is not ready.
Mayne was always coming back and there is not much else left in the cupboard for 2020.
To be fair that’s why most are melting. Our lack of talent both mid and forward

To be fair that’s why most are melting. Our lack of talent both mid and forward
But why melt the day before an elimination final, it’s been like this all year and can’t change itnow.
No point carrying on about it, but should be addressed in the off season.

Imagine an AFL team going into a final with a three-prong talls set-up comprising a rookie-listed player, a recycled NEAFL player and an international experimental player! And the Emergency named to cover them is another international experimental player! What a joke!

Seriously Collingwood recruitment team, how the hell did it ever come to this? We have enough half back flankers and depth mids for three or four teams but not one genuine A-grade tall forward.

It’s more than a decade since Ben Reid and Travis Cloke were at their peaks. Since then it has been a series of gap-fillers, experiments and bargain-bin recycled hacks. Our failure to recruit or draft a top-tier talk forward is an absolute disgrace.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I bet you were unwaveringly positive about Trav Cloke when he was playing.

You would have been just constantly counting our blessings that we had him and not lamenting his shortcomings at any stage.

I am just sure of it

please help me understand what your solution is given our inability to beat WC with largely an unchanged structure. Surely we needed to change something to nullify NN and their aerial dominance in the back half.
Nah mate, most on here would just prefer to slam the club without a counter argument, it’s suits their narrative

IMO the Mayne selection is wrong. Should have bolstered midfield. That's where CFC have struggled in recent times. Mayne will do nothing to bolster CFC's midfield.

Don't mind the Cameron selection at least Bucks is trying to be proactive, change things up, bolstering the forward marking power.

I don't see CFC holding the ball in the forward fifty for long though which will put pressure on CFC mids again to get on top. Should have bolstered mids.

In true Bucks fashion he has bolstered defensive stocks with another defender. That incidentally moves the ball any where but forward and at glacial speed.

Time will tell if it works, I fear not!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no issue with Buckley and no issue with the changes.

Seriously, The In Bucks I Trust sh*t is embarrassing you sound like Essendon supporters.

Nah, Essendon haven't won a final in fifteen years.

Bucks has won five in the past two years.

It's the flogs who go into the foetal position as soon as things get tough that are embarrassing

I don’t hate the changes. Toss up for Varcs or JT to come out for mine. Thought Sier And Mayne would come in But I’m glad they weren’t that predictable. I’m not A Big Cameron fan yet but at least they are trying something a bit unexpected with the selection. Give the oppo something to ponder.

It’s as if the 2017 review never happened tbh. Everyone has just slid back in to their old ways and are wondering why things are going wrong again....

The Review was only really good for 1 Seaon

Back