Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

And we are a go.

Like why they’re not playing this game. I rate Millky95s puzzling ability somehow.
Unless it is something I have an existing skills in like Pokemon, Mass Effect, maths, not getting swiped on, on Tinder or something like that I am fairly useless

PS not playing this game cause I just don't have the time

Unless it is something I have an existing skills in like Pokemon, Mass Effect, maths, not getting swiped on, on Tinder or something like that I am fairly useless

PS not playing this game cause I just don't have the time
I like maths, so it may come up.

All good. Totally understand, I can see that your very periodic the the match thread anyway.
We'll chat tomorrow, and I might need your IT skills on Grand Final Eve ;)

No-one seems in the queue to host the next game.

The Werewolf players coalition comprises a few influential folks who collectively might influence the vote in the forthcoming Admin selection.

The two candidates - NaturalDisaster and manangatang - are rightly celebrated across the Comp and WW.

Hosting WW games is a test of exactitude, fairness and good humour (I fail of course on these measures).

I reckon ND and Mang should get involved in one of the following two options in coming weeks:

1. They each run separate WW games.
2. They jointly host a game of their design.

I suggest a Panel determine how well the two kids go in the task. I reckon a panel made up of The Filth Wizard Barrybran ClarkeM and ZergMinion be charged with rating their efforts.

Thoughts (other than those I would find troubling)?

No-one seems in the queue to host the next game.

The Werewolf players coalition comprises a few influential folks who collectively might influence the vote in the forthcoming Admin selection.

The two candidates - NaturalDisaster and manangatang - are rightly celebrated across the Comp and WW.

Hosting WW games is a test of exactitude, fairness and good humour (I fail of course on these measures).

I reckon ND and Mang should get involved in one of the following two options in coming weeks:

1. They each run separate WW games.
2. They jointly host a game of their design.

I suggest a Panel determine how well the two kids go in the task. I reckon a panel made up of The Filth Wizard Barrybran ClarkeM and ZergMinion be charged with rating their efforts.

Thoughts (other than those I would find troubling)?
If people are free and willing, they'll run a game. I'm still at least a fortnight off running one myself but I'll get at least one in before mid- December.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've almost got my US Election themed game ready to go. If I get some extra time this week, I could potentially open the thread on Friday to start on Sunday night. But not sure if that is a preferred time for it to start?
I hope you've considered people refusing to die if killed

I've almost got my US Election themed game ready to go. If I get some extra time this week, I could potentially open the thread on Friday to start on Sunday night. But not sure if that is a preferred time for it to start?
Looking forward to it. Sunday /Monday nights are a traditional starting time anyway :)

I am really looking forward to the cast list being assembled for this game. With so many villains involved the choices could be difficult. The Trump family could fill one faction alone.

Another faction of Trumpians could easily filled - Roger Stone, Bill Barr, Kellyanne Conniving, Rudi Guiliani, Rupert Murdoch.

OK - I've posted the US Election game now. I was hoping to get some feedback before posting it on what people thought of the roles/mechanisms, but I've been looking after a sick daughter last night and today, so I'm a bit scattered. However, if anyone has anything that needs improving, I'm open to making some changes up until the start of Night 1. So just let me know!

OK - I've posted the US Election game now. I was hoping to get some feedback before posting it on what people thought of the roles/mechanisms, but I've been looking after a sick daughter last night and today, so I'm a bit scattered. However, if anyone has anything that needs improving, I'm open to making some changes up until the start of Night 1. So just let me know!

It looks fantastic and plenty of roles to have fun with.

With the voting (admittedly I’ve only skip read). What does the 50% win condition mean?

Only other thing is that I suspect you’re going to have to repeat a few times on D1/D2 that no vote = modkill to avoid frustration from the usual non voter crowd who think they get 2 chances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back