Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mannnnn, I thought it'd just be the 'opposition thread' that had comments in it, but no - Hawthorn have an ENTIRE thread dedicated to Isaac Smith leaving to Geelong. I present....

AN UPDATE FROM THE FAMILY CLUB
(a selection of quotes from pages 1-8 of the 18 page Hawthorn board "Isaac Goes to Geelong" thread)

This is where they find out he's going to Geelong*

*Except this Bay13 identity, who's a bit dim ^^^^

LOL, no it doesn't, mate.
Lots of legacy talk. That’s no legacy for Buddy, Mitchell, Smith, Lewis, Hodge, Birchall.....

Well you know by...um....letting us play on our cheat gro...no wait, no...um, by making us play finals at a venue that wasn't our opponents home gro....oh, no that's not it....

Who knows - those guys are the second most deluded supporterbase in the league!
And we're first?

Oh wait, you meant the tuggers right?

It's funny the contrast between the Hawfies and the Tuggers boards, both have post after post about us although it's in a pretty sad state now the old Hawks board.

Hawthorn fans are pissed that we're a good shot to pass them on the flag tally AND a chance to win another flag, leaving their dynasty officially in our shadow.

The Tuggers board is still just fueled by utter hatred due to the years of whippings we handed them. I guess winning a flag against can't wash the taste of Geelong dick outta thier mouths ;)

We're just happy to have witnessed our side win a 3rd flag in 4 years, the bitterness from both sides of the fence isn't there like it was in 2017. From your side it's recognition of being beaten by a great team (no shame in that) and from our side it's respect for Geelong to have continued to remain in premiership contention since 2011 while providing us a worthy rival that's tough to beat.

Hawthorn fans are pissed that we're a good shot to pass them on the flag tally AND a chance to win another flag, leaving their dynasty officially in our shadow.

We're just happy to have witnessed our side win a 3rd flag in 4 years, the bitterness from both sides of the fence isn't there like it was in 2017. From your side it's recognition of being beaten by a great team (no shame in that) and from our side it's respect for Geelong to have continued to remain in premiership contention since 2011 while providing us a worthy rival that's tough to beat.
Hey you're not supposed to come in here with your reasonable responses completely ignoring my inflammatory remarks! But to be honest you're not the type of Tigers supporter I'm referring to, you know who they are ;) There is still some deep seated angst over on that other board

Still doesn't sit well with me that the cats kicked off two "dynasties" in 2013 and 2017. Imagine if we'd won all 6 of those flags :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the free pass I'll get on your board's oppo thread.

3 flags in 4 years and Tiger fans are still insecure.
My favourite bit is that they are pretending to be humble after years of abusing the s**t out of everyone on Bigfooty and being absolute campaigners

wait till next year for that attitude to come back

******* dogs

They did the same with Miers last year after their flag, and that was in a PF!

And if you watch closely, you can see Paddy lose his footing before he hit the deck.

And if you watch closely, you can see Paddy lose his footing before he hit the deck.

The way he slipped and hit the ground was almost as though there was a torrential downpour prior to the match, leaving the ground wet and slippery all night...

It's nothing to do with insecurity. They're making up for lost time.

Winners get to gloat, it's how it works. After decades of everyone joyously mocking and ridiculing them, it's not exactly a surprise they're going to dish it out.

Dangerfield needs to cut that out of his game too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cut what? What he needs is longer stops so that the wet dewy track doesn't affect him. No dive there......smh

Look at both his feet, they are planted firmly in the turf. His next action is to buckle the knees and go to ground.
Definitely tried to milk a free and why wouldn't you, it's a grand final after all.

In fact, he is fortunate he did buckle one of his knees as he could have hyperextended it in one of the frames.

Look at both his feet, they are planted firmly in the turf. His next action is to buckle the knees and go to ground.
Definitely tried to milk a free and why wouldn't you, it's a grand final after all.

In fact, he is fortunate he did buckle one of his knees as he could have hyperextended it in one of the frames.

Take a closer look at his right foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back