Play Nice Politics # 4 - The madness continues here.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTICE

Abusing and/or trolling other posters in this thread will not be tolerated from this point on.

Debate away and continue to have strong opinions, but abusing posters ie calling them idiots/stupid etc or trolling posters by laugh liking their posts will not be tolerated going forward.

Last edited:
And those on the right are projecting that the attack on Congress was no different to the BLM marches.

They are like chalk and cheese but hey, those on the right generally have no clue. An attack on the House of Democracy as opposed to marches in the streets. Yep, talk about alternative universe.

And just what was planned if they were able to find the politicians within the Congress? What was likely to happen? This was a failed coup.

And those on the right are projecting that the attack on Congress was no different to the BLM marches.

They are like chalk and cheese but hey, those on the right generally have no clue. An attack on the House of Democracy as opposed to marches in the streets. Yep, talk about alternative universe.

And just what was planned if they were able to find the politicians within the Congress? What was likely to happen? This was a failed coup.
It looks like they aren’t finished yet either.

I hope they all come back for round 2 while the national guard is stationed there. I'm sure that would go well for them.
Could be an interesting Inauguration Day in a week or so.
I’m assuming Biden will insist on a very reduced crowd.
Or will he join the pissing contest. 🤔

I think a fair chunk of it got cancelled. Place is going to be littered with snipers and all sorts of other security measures. If the MAGA chuds try anything like the other day, I'm breaking out the popcorn.

He’s not held rally’s due to COVID. I’m sure he will go in the advice of his experts.

Got to love this - if they have identified you were one of those who entered the Congress building last Wednesday - you are on the no fly list pending investigation. Listen to the snowflake - does he not realise there are consequences of your actions. Suck it up buttercup!

Got to love this - if they have identified you were one of those who entered the Congress building last Wednesday - you are on the no fly list pending investigation. Listen to the snowflake - does he not realise there are consequences of your actions. Suck it up buttercup!

I posted this in the Trump thread. Poor little terrorist is crying in public like a bitch.

Should have thought about that before he participated in a coup attempt on the Capitol. Bloody sook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And another snowflake - who would miss her? Absolutely no-one. Another Murdoch apologist.

s8CDB1s.gif

I think a fair chunk of it got cancelled. Place is going to be littered with snipers and all sorts of other security measures. If the MAGA chuds try anything like the other day, I'm breaking out the popcorn.
Indeed. I might take the day off to watch the entertainment. 😜

The total hypocrisy in what is said in that video is just unbelievable.

Trumpism is a cult and its head needs to be cut off. Impeach him now. Get it done. Doing so ensures he can’t run for re-election in 2024.
No point impeaching him as he is gone soon any way.

USA is a tinderbox fall of nutters.

Best to let things calm down, then go after Trump later.

Biden has already said it will be a small inauguration because of covid. Much of it will be virtual.

Awesome!

Not unreasonable for airlines to ban these idiots as their behaviour could be a danger for a flight.

They go on about rights, but airlines also have a right to ensure a safe environment.

Hopefully he has a long way to drive..

You impeach him so he can’t run in 2024. You don’t have to convict as per this article (requires two thirds majority in the senate for that) but a simple majority in the senate does the trick (Democrats have a majority come Jan 23).

Disagree, get it done now so you get it out the way. They (Trumpists) won’t back down and I doubt you can reason with them.

You impeach him so he can’t run in 2024. You don’t have to convict as per this article (requires two thirds majority in the senate for that) but a simple majority in the senate does the trick (Democrats have a majority come Jan 23).

Just think you would have mass rioting by his collection of nutters as they have been brainwashed to be so angry over election fraud... even though there is no evidence of it.

I would go after Trump when things calm down. Not an impeachment, but reckon they could find a way of imprisoning him.

The big advantage of impeaching him is that it prevents him from running for office at any time in the future.

The big advantage of impeaching him is that it prevents him from running for office at any time in the future.
Putting him in jail would have the same impact, but better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back