Preview Pre season match v Hawks March 6th @arden street 4:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d be lying if I said this didn’t p*** me off

View attachment 1070738

But enough negativity...

- Stoked to see LDU, Phillips and Spicer
- Powell will debut round 1
Mate Tyson is a mature body and good footballer that hasn’t had a real chance to show us what he can do. If he plays to his best he will be an asset. He needs to play in the middle and show us what he can do. Hayden has plenty of time to learn his craft.

Praccy match mate. Doubt they will start there ir stay there for long. A few things will be tried one would think
Yeah naah
we are trashing our brand getting thrashed by 15 goals
last week was a Big Mistake on a lot of levels
Expecting a serious attempt this w/end

The Hawks team

B: Kyle Hartigan, Sam Frost, Shaun Burgoyne
HB: Jarman Impey, Blake Hardwick, Will Day
C: Dylan Moore, James Worpel, Harry Morrison
HF: Tom Phillips, Tim O'Brien, Oliver Hanrahan
F: Tyler Brockman, Mitch Lewis, Jacob Koschitzke
R: Ben McEvoy, Liam Shiels, Dan Howe
INT: Changkuoth Jiath, Lachlan Bramble, Jon Ceglar, Connor Downie, Damon Greaves, Conor Nash, Michael Hartley, Finn Maginness
Emer: Emerson Jeka, Denver Grainger-Barras, Ned Reeves, Josh Morris

Spewin' DGB hasn't been named in the side

Mate Tyson is a mature body and good footballer that hasn’t had a real chance to show us what he can do. If he plays to his best he will be an asset. He needs to play in the middle and show us what he can do. Hayden has plenty of time to learn his craft.

Sorry mate Tyson has had plenty of chances at 3 clubs and been pretty awful at all of them.

Mature body sure so if there just to protect our kids that's fine.

If he delivers then fantastic though no doubt, I don't dislike him but can't agree he hasn't had chances (one of which he again blew last match)

If he delivers then fantastic though no doubt, I don't dislike him but can't agree he hasn't had chances (one of which he again blew last match)

That's a bit harsh mate, he hasn't particularly had much of a chance with us considering his injuries. I agree in the sense that I don't think he is the answer moving forward, and yes he made mistakes in the praccy match, but he has also had like 2 years since his last game so I'm willing to give him a bit of leeway.

The Hawks team

B: Kyle Hartigan, Sam Frost, Shaun Burgoyne
HB: Jarman Impey, Blake Hardwick, Will Day
C: Dylan Moore, James Worpel, Harry Morrison
HF: Tom Phillips, Tim O'Brien, Oliver Hanrahan
F: Tyler Brockman, Mitch Lewis, Jacob Koschitzke
R: Ben McEvoy, Liam Shiels, Dan Howe
INT: Changkuoth Jiath, Lachlan Bramble, Jon Ceglar, Connor Downie, Damon Greaves, Conor Nash, Michael Hartley, Finn Maginness
Emer: Emerson Jeka, Denver Grainger-Barras, Ned Reeves, Josh Morris

Spewin' DGB hasn't been named in the side

That’s a pretty ordinary side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry mate Tyson has had plenty of chances at 3 clubs and been pretty awful at all of them.

Mature body sure so if there just to protect our kids that's fine.

What kids is he protecting?

LDU and Simpkin aren’t kids anymore, they can handle themselves.

I hate our team balance with just Larkey as our key tall and Campbell as the backup ruck/forward. At least with Xerri there is a glimmer of hope that he might be useful up forward, but it doesn’t seem like he is in our plans atm? Is he injured?

We are throwing Larkey and Zurhaar under the bus if that is our FF/CHF combo for the year.

I hate our team balance with just Larkey as our key tall and Campbell as the backup ruck/forward. At least with Xerri there is a glimmer of hope that he might be useful up forward, but it doesn’t seem like he is in our plans atm? Is he injured?

We are throwing Larkey and Zurhaar under the bus if that is our FF/CHF combo for the year.
Xerri is injured.

If you are designated Gate1 Zone 1 can you move to Zone 2 by scanning out of Zone 1 into zone 2 inside the ground...Does anyone know if you are allowed to do this legally....Thanks

I’m expecting a whole different performance than the last because we have way more chemistry in this lineup.

Expecting Dom Tyson and Tom Campbell to step up.

Excited to see all the youngsters have a go especially spicer.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back