Review Dees v Tigers - the Good, Bad & Fugly on Anzac Day Eve - Rd 6, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

After 11 years of being represented by a giant D I elected this avatar as a sobering reminder to us all of what was, and what must never be again.

You'd be the first person I've blocked that I like on here if you don't change it. šŸ˜‚

Good for you.

Sport psychology 101 - Donā€™t gift opposition with extra motivation to beat you.
Sports Psychology 101 sounds like the biggest bludge subject ever.

After 11 years of being represented by a giant D I elected this avatar as a sobering reminder to us all of what was, and what must never be again.
Jesus Christ

1619344172356.jpeg

Loved Jonesy being the first in to drag that chump Mansell off Kozzie.

They picked the wrong kid to try and rough up, though. Kozzie is really going to really hurt some battling back pocket one day who tries to go the niggle.

His goal after the free kick was very nourishing.

As was Clayton getting a second shot at goal.

Without Prestia and Dusty firing that Richmond midfield can look pretty average.

Get a real profile name you wanksta

My parents named me after their favourite barcode, the * are you talking bout "real profile name" , it doesn't get any realer than that.

That chase down tackle by Spargo on Houli in the first quarter was so important. It really signalled that Melbourne were up for the fight and wouldn't Richmond saunter to victory

Agreed, momentum changer.

Sidenote but Spargoā€™s pressure is so important to us..... not to mention his ability to win or at worse halve one on ones.

Also always seems to make the right decision ball in hand.

Underrated.

I heard that he jumped the queue to see the Mona Lisa then gave a double cobra to the people still waiting in line.
I would like him even more if he did

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Anyone else get the feeling during the third quarter that our players went to a new level of belief? We were just trampling over them and pushing the ball and the momentum of the game our way at every turn. The level of physicality (tackling and gut running and desperation) when Richmond challenged was immense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else get the feeling during the third quarter that our players went to a new level of belief? We were just trampling over them and pushing the ball and the momentum of the game our way at every turn. The level of physicality (tackling and gut running and desperation) when Richmond challenged was immense.
There was a lot of pride in our performance last night. We didnā€™t want to just beat them, we wanted to embarrass them.

There was a lot of pride in our performance last night. We didnā€™t want to just beat them, we wanted to embarrass them.

It was particularly nice to see some of their players degenerate to petty off the ball scrapping in the last parts of the game, and even more pleasing that we gave it back and then some

"It HeLpS tHaT dUsTy GoT kNocKeD oUt In ThE fIrD"

..let's completely ignore how much Hibbo had given his a flogging up I til that point. Shocked to be sitting here. šŸ™„

What did he say?

Richmond still got into their F50 x amount of times they just didn't convert. Richmond always beat teams the second time around. Wank wank wank.

"It HeLpS tHaT dUsTy GoT kNocKeD oUt In ThE fIrD"

..let's completely ignore how much Hibbo had given his a flogging up I til that point. Shocked to be sitting here. šŸ™„

The argument has some credence... if the game wasn't already over.

Another great line:

"Melbourne changing their game style to specially to beat Richmond like they did last night is very dangerous"

Absolutely filthy how wrong he was obviously. šŸ˜‚

The argument has some credence... if the game wasn't already over.

So why do we assume that Hibbo suddenly shits the bed and lets Dusty off the chain instead of continuing what he started? It's complete BS.

Another great line:

"Melbourne changing their game style to specially to beat Richmond like they did last night is very dangerous"

Absolutely filthy how wrong he was obviously. šŸ˜‚
What in the * haha.
How dare we try and win the game and not stick to our brand.

What he meant was how dangerous is Melbourne, they can beat teams in multiple ways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back