Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 7 - Swans v Cats Sat May 1st 7:25pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Turn it up. We beat you in every single category, had more inside 50's, had more shots at goal, and were the dominant team for most of the night...the only reason you won was due to our sh*t entries into the 50 and your conversion rate when you guys went inside. 'Lucky to be in it', what a riot.

Yes sirrey ;)

The only people on the broadcast saying it wasnt 15 metres was BT and Darcy who are both blind morons. The umpires clearly say it was touched immediately.
Is it really clear?

I'm not sure what he says initially but I reckon he says not 15 just as Cameron marks it.

Someone needs to isolate the audio without the crowd noise and the commentators frothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only people on the broadcast saying it wasnt 15 metres was BT and Darcy who are both blind morons. The umpires clearly say it was touched immediately.
If darcy is saying something then you know there’s a very strong chance the opposite is true.
Think about it - how could the umpire call not 15 immediately from the moment its kicked?

Just rewound it. First call is touched play on. Shame bigfooty doesn't have audio files as I'd post it and watch as you tried to justify your whinging even though the proof is right there. You lost despite having the umpires in the pocket for the best part of the game. Suck sh*t.

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? Why would they call it not 15 afterwards, if it was a touched ball? Why would all the Swans players be standing around, and then tackle Cameron, rather than just go him immediately...if it was a touched ball?

He literally says it - in flight, and after Cameron marks the ball. F*ck sake. No changing the result, but at least acknowledge reality.

Back