Resource 2021 Finals Ticketing info for all Finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Got thru after about 10 minutes on the app, computer came thru about 5 minutes later. Got 536 Row C.

Pretty happy as outside my normal seat in 335 and a bay either side of it, this is my preferred area, and under cover to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found it confusing as ****.. managed to somehow get through to the end despite the best efforts to trip me up... Bay 526... Now I need to find a map to see where I am.

Got thru after about 10 minutes on the app, computer came thru about 5 minutes later. Got 536 Row C.

Pretty happy as outside my normal seat in 335 and a bay either side of it, this is my preferred area, and under cover to.
Yep, got to trial that spot last year, those first few rows of the top deck on center wing aren't bad at all.

Had to wait for 15 minutes this time, 5 minutes last time.. And Section 305 again, same as last time. Hope this is a good sign.

Go Port!!

Got a confirmation on the ticketek site but no emails or texts yet so hoping something didn't go awry at the last second

Got 3 in 126, kept getting nosebleeds offered for cat 1 so had to settle for cat 2. Happy to just get a ticket in the end

Last edited:
Flukiest ones I managed were last year. S208 at $65 because of obstructed view.

The interchange bench roof blocked about 3cm of viewing space.

Phew all sorted, shit seats but hey at least they're cheap. I'm not going to get salty about the inevitable fact that people who got in after me will get better seats.

Can anyone confirm where Section 526-2 actually is? I remember some people getting it last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back