List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

We need more ex players like Josh Hill. Got two shielas pregnant at the same time.

Forget morals for a moment, morally this is the way to benefit the club. I'm sick and tired of hearing players throwing the term "I'll do anything for this club"

What Josh Hill did personifies eagles culture, true legend! Now we have two potential father sons instead of one and two different genetics to increase the chance of one of them being better than the other bastard.
Lmao I just checked and both kids are girls.

We need more ex players like Josh Hill. Got two shielas pregnant at the same time.

Forget morals for a moment, morally this is the way to benefit the club. I'm sick and tired of hearing players throwing the term "I'll do anything for this club"

What Josh Hill did personifies eagles culture, true legend! Now we have two potential father sons instead of one and two different genetics to increase the chance of one of them being better than the other bastard.
This is very ONE TREE HILL

showing my age with this post.

Interesting
0ae7683346522d97b122ae988fa16a8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AND Oscar was a steal at 21.

AS another poster said, swap Allen and Brander when they were picked and we wouldn't bother discussing a 2nd rounder who didn't make it.

HEdwards is another great example. You win some....you lose some.

if we took Allen, Kelly, Ryan, Petrucelle instead we would have had Kelly for 2 more years and been involved in 2 more drafts.

instead we took Brander, risked losing Allen and missed out on Kelly which we later gave up the farm to rectify.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back