Senior 3. Jesse Motlop

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was just interviewed on AFL.com. What a lovely personality. He also a podcaster and film maker. If nothing else - and I’m sure there’s much else - he will be great for team morale. He’s currently with family and friends in Darwin.

From Dyl and Friends to Jammin with Jesse.

Welcome aboard.

Love this pick. Adding cream.

He was just interviewed on AFL.com. What a lovely personality. He also a podcaster and film maker. If nothing else - and I’m sure there’s much else - he will be great for team morale. He’s currently with family and friends in Darwin.
Reckon his subscription rate may sky rocket over the next few days.

SNAPSHOT:
“A crafty small forward who doesn’t need a lot of the ball to make the opposition pay, Motlop is a natural footballer with a great goal sense and smarts.”

One of the best small forwards in the 2021 draft, Motlop has the belief and skillset to really make his own name at AFL level, with his natural flair and play style sure to make him a fan favourite for any club that picks him up. Motlop’s senior experience and pedigree should help him have an earlier impact at AFL level compared to others in this year's draft and any club looking for a small forward to come in soon will be rewarded with Motlop.

I was initially hesitant about this pick, but it's hard not to get excited watching these highlights.

Welcome to the greatest club in the universe Mots. 👍👍👍

had me at the 45 sec mark shimmy...........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back