Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darren Cahill's comments are bang on imo.

Interesting most political commentators are saying the 6pm Friday announcement was purely for political reasons, but Mutineer still believes in the coalition fairy that it really took them most of a working week to make a decision lol.

he hates ScoMo, he’s attacking the coalition. How can you not see this.
Lol, Mutineer is their #1 cheerleader on here!

Gather with all your posting again your were in one of your drunk moods posting any old random BS that came into your mind.

You were posting so much crap, they had to close down BigFooty.com for a while lol.

I fu**in love this thread!!…

Now we have Mutineer and Slippery Pete disagreeing and Slippery Pete and Kirky in agreement.

mutineer and I agreeing… and 1970crow?.. who ******* knows what he agrees or disagrees with!..

Its just fu**in brilliant!.. so many clashes of ideas and opinions.

As Jeff Fenech would say “luv youse all”.. and then, as john Elliot would say, “pigs arse!!”..

I’ve had to have four showers already today

A legal document is a legal document. Plus he doesn't meet the vaccination criteria set out and he has fudged his pre flight covid tests. Anyone else gets deported for far less. Sorry he has to go. Your fan girling is embarrassing

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Look, that reason has already been turfed out.

First they claimed he didn’t have a valid exemption. He did. (So did nine others who were let in with barely a word)

Now they allege he’ll incite dissent.

They cannot get their story straight. And the reason is that they don’t have one. This is entirely, unequivocally, 100% political persecution.

As for Flog Morrison, he has been in charge of the national cabinet from the very beginning. He could’ve said set the tone to prevent these tin-pot state premier dictators and their idiot local health bureaucrats from executing their petty tyranny for the last two years.

Instead this fat coward stood idly by, up to and including the day before Djoker arrived in the country!

Well, that is a matter for the Victorian Government. They have provided him with an exemption to come to Australia, and so we then act in accordance with that decision. States provide exemptions for people to enter on those basis, and that's been happening for the last two years. So there's no change to that arrangement.”

Then he realized there might be votes in deporting him.

And now him and his deranged minister are gaslighting Australians into believing it’s okay that we’ve all ****ed you for two years, because look, we are also ******* one of the greatest athletes of all time, too.

It’s grotesque, an international embarrassment.

And Morrison is a colossal a-hole of the highest order.

I’ve had to have four showers already today
I think you hit the nail on the head a while back though…

when you said that if a port powa supporter happened to lose their way and find themself commenting in this thread all of a sudden all of us would be standing shoulder to shoulder, sheilds up and battens ready in lockstep working as one in beating the hell out of the powa flog!..

It truely is a remarkable thread.

I think you hit the nail on the head a while back though…

when you said that if a port powa supporter happened to lose their way and find themself commenting in this thread all of a sudden all of us would be standing shoulder to shoulder, sheilds up and battens ready in lockstep working as one in beating the hell out of the powa flog!..

It truely is a remarkable thread.

It is pretty funny. Most days I open this site, and see “Bearded Clam has quoted you” or “Kirky has quoted you” and I think to myself, s**t, what horrible names am I going to be called today?

And today I opened it up, and saw “Kirky has quoted you” and I thought to myself, that’s nice, maybe he’s inviting me to one of his Morrison Derangement parties?

If I do get an invite hopefully he opens up the wine cellar.

No, I'm just not niave to believe everything one political party says.

4 days to make a decision.

Just think about it.

4 days.

Why so long?

Hmm...
Let remove the politics and look at this with an open mind.
4 days to make a decision, in this case, is defiantly not long in fact it borders too quick, any other person and you would be looking a week maybe months,
And to be honest, if they wanted to hide it they would have made the call Sunday morning, and maybe got a few extra hours before both the national and international news services pick up on it. As these days there is no weekend and no prime news spot.
Social media has ruled out any of the old-style thinking that they are hiding the new behind the weekend,
I am surprised people do not realise that there are Judges on Call and that both the Federal Circuit Court, and Federal Court of Australia organised a session on the weekend,

Let remove the politics and look at this with an open mind.
4 days to make a decision, in this case, is defiantly not long in fact it borders too quick, any other person and you would be looking a week maybe months,
And to be honest, if they wanted to hide it they would have made the call Sunday morning, and maybe got a few extra hours before both the national and international news services pick up on it. As these days there is no weekend and no prime news spot.
Social media has ruled out any of the old-style thinking that they are hiding the new behind the weekend,
I am surprised people do not realise that there are Judges on Call and that both the Federal Circuit Court, and Federal Court of Australia organised a session on the weekend,
Don't let the truth get in the way of a good stoty with some of the jokers on here..

Political commentators and some posters on here giving opinions on legal matters another gem posted on here....yet highly regarded expert Immigration lawyer David Prince recognised as a leading athourity on Immigration visas etc said this wasn't so and thought the time lag was quite standard.

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good stoty with some of the jokers on here..

Political commentators and some posters on here giving opinions on legal matters another gem posted on here....yet highly regarded expert Immigration lawyer David Prince recognised as a leading athourity on Immigration visas etc said this wasn't so and thought the time lag was quite standard.
4 days might be standard.

Dumping it at 6pm on Friday - that's taking out the swill, a standard political trick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those who many be interested attached is a recent interview with Nick Takos, why he resigned as a member of the board and Vaccine concerns and risks for faced by AFL, AFLW and SANFL players. IMHO the SANFL should be taking note on his perspectives.

ttps://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=453745446298935

Link doesn‘t work, mind posting it again?

no, you made a claim about negligence. I’m asking you to explain how that would come about. It was your claim, not mine. Based on what would someone mount a successful negligence case against the state government for re-hiring unvaccinated nurses. It’s not a difficult question, you passionately stated this as a fact. You must have numerous grounds at hand. Avail me.
Don't worry, we all had you figured.

It's fine though, you don't see any potential negligence there, I'm not overly surprised.

Lol, do you truly believe the 6pm Friday was a pure coincidence?

If the same was done by a Labor government, I bet you would be saying the complete opposite!

... disagreement emoji incoming lol.

Lol, do you truly believe the 6pm Friday was a pure coincidence?

If the same was done by a Labor government, I bet you would be saying the complete opposite!

... disagreement emoji incoming lol.
Wrong again Kano, Joker has admitted the documents he supplied were falsified...end of story, he's a now proven liar that has committed fraud. Worse than that he now puts the blame on one of his staff. If he's allowed to play he's shiteing in the face of all Victorians that have had draconin laws placed on them with endless lockdowns etc and all overseas visitors that complied with the rules of entry in these Covid times.

It is pretty funny. Most days I open this site, and see “Bearded Clam has quoted you” or “Kirky has quoted you” and I think to myself, sh*t, what horrible names am I going to be called today?

And today I opened it up, and saw “Kirky has quoted you” and I thought to myself, that’s nice, maybe he’s inviting me to one of his Morrison Derangement parties?

If I do get an invite hopefully he opens up the wine cellar.

I don’t have a wine cellar, I’m just about to finish the wine room (temperature controlled) part of the house makeover. Perhaps I’ll have a few of you over when it gets completed (hopefully by the end of the year). Only certain posters would be invited.

Yes, I’m focused on Morrison (and Trump before that) because these two (together with Boris) are the most dangerous leaders ever to hold the top office of their respective countries.

Wrong again Kano, Joker has admitted the documents he supplied were falsified...end of story, he's a now proven liar that has committed fraud. Worse than that he now puts the blame on one of his staff. If he's allowed to play he's shiteing in the face of all Victorians and all overseas visitors that complied with the rules of entry in these Covid times.

Seek some help, you are in full denial. It was political, no ifs, no buts.

Wrong again Kano, Joker has admitted the documents he supplied were falsified...end of story, he's a now proven liar that has committed fraud. Worse than that he now puts the blame on one of his staff. If he's allowed to play he's shiteing in the face of all Victorians that have had draconin laws placed on them with endless lockdowns etc and all overseas visitors that complied with the rules of entry in these Covid times.
Never disagreed with any of this.

My post was that the timing of the announcement was purely political... but nice attempt at a deflection.

Seek some help, you are in full denial. It was political, no ifs, no buts.
Political or not the tool hasn't complied with the rules of entry, something he's now freely admitted to....the right course of action is to cancel his visa and send him packing.

Nobody defending Morrison wants to acknowledge that he said this the day before Djoker arrived:

”Well, that is a matter for the Victorian Government. They have provided him with an exemption to come to Australia, and so we then act in accordance with that decision. States provide exemptions for people to enter on those basis, and that's been happening for the last two years. So there's no change to that arrangement.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back