Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said you’re on the side of Aussie exporters, why even bring that up if you didn’t think it was a gotcha moment?

You mentioned them thinking it was the Lib governments fault they were hurting when there is only one party responsible, the CCP. They are the ones who have imposed sanctions and in the process of hurting their people. Hence own goal.

The fact you compare both governments says it all, you need a break from politics and this thread. Your government hatred has warped your thinking.
you asked me who’s side i’m on.. I told you.. not sure where the “gotcha“ moment is there.. I couldnt care less who’s side you are on so how is it a gotcha moment?..

you asked me who’s side i’m on.. I told you.. not sure where the “gotcha“ moment is there.. I couldnt care less who’s side you are on so how is it a gotcha moment?..

They need the little wins coz that is all they have got to hang their hat on at this point in time. It might all change but think that is unlikely, possible but unlikely.

I wouldn't believe either of them. Both equally untrustworthy.
You're not serious?

You think what Morrison is presiding over is comparable i to what Xi Jinping is presiding over?

Maybe my Comrade Vader mostly said in jest isn't too far away from the mark.

I wouldn't believe either of them. Both equally untrustworthy.
yep.. and this whole current cluster* of export bans on Aussie products all started when Trump started calling covid the “China virus” and cliaming, without providing a drop of evidence that the chinese government had released it from a lab.

then the megaphone deplomacy morons in our government Dutton and Scomo jumped on board and started throwing unfounded accusations, doing trumps biding, aswell.

next minute our wheat and barley, then our beef, coal and later our wine exports to china were banned.. just brilliant!. lets insult our biggest trading partner off the back of the words of the world biggest liar.

funny thing was China, as soon as they banned imports of Aussie wheat and barley, replaced it with imports of wheat and barley from the US!…. Trump mustve been laughing behind closed doors at scomo and dutton over that one!

But… none of this, as much as Mutineer and Georgie try and make it out to be, means I have even one iota of respect for the CCP and dont think they are grubby, human rights violating *n liars..

yep.. and this whole current clusterfu** of export bans on Aussie products all started when Trump started calling covid the “China virus” and cliaming, without providing a drop of evidence that the chinese government had released it from a lab.

then the megaphone deplomacy morons in our government Dutton and Scomo jumped on board and started throwing unfounded accusations, doing trumps biding, aswell.

next minute our wheat and barley, then our beef, coal and later our wine exports to china were banned.. just brilliant!. lets insult our biggest trading partner off the back of the words of the world biggest liar.

funny thing was China, as soon as they banned imports of Aussie wheat and barley, replaced it with imports of wheat and barley from the US!…. Trump mustve been laughing behind closed doors at scomo and dutton over that one!

But… none of this, as much as Mutineer and Georgie try and make it out to be, means I have even one iota of respect for the CCP and dont think they are grubby, human rights violating fu**n liars..
I knew it..you couldn't go a day without mentioning the big guy..mr TDS

You're not serious?

You think what Morrison is presiding over is comparable i to what Xi Jinping is presiding over?

maybe he just feels, like most sensible Aussies that arent rusted on to the LNP, that we should get our own house in order before pointing our fingers at other nations around the world for the human rights violations, treatment of journo’s, use of the federal police against political opponents/journalists, spying on our own people via their metadata, treatment of our neigbours (timor, PNG and indonesia) and other general acts of s**t*ery.

get our own house in order then we can go all out calling the CCP out for their disgusting, grubby behaviour.. because until we have our own house in order it makes our calls for other countries to do so laughable…

ahem..lease of Merredin airport to the chinese..ahem..WA Labor..ahem...Mark McGowan...ahem

When did this occur?

By all accounts this airport was leased to the Chinese for a $1 for a 100 year lease in 1995.

Who was Premier back then? Richard Court.

You know there is a thing called the internet which can prove or disprove falseheads.

And for future reference, 35 is not larger than 38.

Last edited:
You government haters seriously need help, always knew Vader was a utensil but wow.

The Australian government for all its fault aren’t a patch on the evil s**t the CCP get up to. No one besides the CCP, brainwashed Chinese and some unhinged lefties would believe that, hell even the CCP wouldn’t but they don’t give a s**t as it’s all about power.

Utter unhinged loons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew it..you couldn't go a day without mentioning the big guy..mr TDS
hey, hey, hey…. he did well on that occassion.. I was praising him.. he managed to get scomo and dutton to do his bidding and it all resulted in a massive loss for Australian farmers and a massive win for US ones!..

hey, hey, hey…. he did well on that occassion.. I was praising him.. he managed to get scomo and dutton to do his bidding and it all resulted in a massive loss for Australian farmers and a massive win for US ones!..

Seriously, this government seems to be the political version of The Keystone Cops.

Some of the posters on here just seem to understand they go from one cockup to another. So much material when the federal election is called.

maybe he just feels, like most sensible Aussies that arent rusted on to the LNP, that we should get our own house in order before pointing our fingers at other nations around the world for the human rights violations, treatment of journo’s, use of the federal police against political opponents/journalists, spying on our own people via their metadata, treatment of our neigbours (timor, PNG and indonesia) and other general acts of shitf***ery.

get our own house in order then we can go all out calling the CCP out for their disgusting, grubby behaviour.. because until we have our own house in order it makes our calls for other countries to do so laughable…
What crap, comparing Morrison with an absolute Communist Dictator bully in Xi Jimping is a bridge too far for any self respecting sensible Australians.

When did this occur?

By all accounts this airport was leased to the Chinese for a $1 for a 100 year lease in 1995.

Who was Premier back then? Richard Court.

You know there is a thing called the internet which can prove or disprove falseheads.

And for future reference, 35 is not larger than 38.
conservatives have always used very rubbery figures..

Seriously, this government seems to be the political version of The Keystone Cops.

Some of the posters on here just seem to understand they go from one cockup to another. So much material when the federal election is called.
And Keating was Prime Minister at the time...Did he stop the sale?

Oh hang on Keating of late has become a Chinese sympathiser, maybe he always held that belief?

You're not serious?

I think they are both compulsive liars.

Do I think Smoco is as malignant as Xi & the CCP? Hell no. Would I ever believe a word that comes out of his mouth? Hell no.

What crap, comparing Morrison with an absolute Communist Dictator bully in Xi Jimping is a bridge too far for any self respecting sensible Australians.
Ahh... the good old "I failed primary school reading comprehension, so I'm going to create a Strawman to rail against and attack my opponent for something he never said" routine.

All I said was that both Xi and Scomo are compulsive liars, and I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of either of their mouths. End of.

ol clive was none too pleased

Business
31 JAN 2019 3:06 PM AEDT

Palmer blasts WA Government for allowing Chinese control of Australian airports​

Clive Palmer has blasted the WA Government for allowing Chinese control of Australian airports.
“It should ring alarm bells for all Australians that the WA Labor Government has allowed Merredin Airport to transfer into Chinese ownership, meaning Australian aircraft need Chinese permission to land on their own soil,” Mr Palmer said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back