Preview Sydney Swans vs Geelong Cats, Friday March 25 @ 7:50pm, SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMac out will hurt us if he doesn't play. Him & Lizard provide us with two options, now we're down to one.

Lloyd in with the rest of the backline unchanged if that happens. And thank god, think part of our first half shambles down back was due to Lloyd missing. Cunningham needs to find his groove and quick, was great last year but hasn't exactly set the world on fire.

Warner in. Sheldrick out

JMac out will hurt us if he doesn't play. Him & Lizard provide us with two options, now we're down to one.

Lloyd in with the rest of the backline unchanged if that happens. And thank god, think part of our first half shambles down back was due to Lloyd missing. Cunningham needs to find his groove and quick, was great last year but hasn't exactly set the world on fire.

Warner in. Sheldrick out

To be fair I thought McInerney was only meh anyway against the Giants, and we still won. But yeah we did seem dysfunctional in the back half without Lloyd. You don't realise how important his "seagull" possessions are until you need someone to rack up the ball in defensive 50 and set the most dangerous players up.

Why's that dreaded?

I'll preface this by saying she's the most amazing girl and I'm very lucky to have her. But she is a nightmare to watch a footy game with. Last game I watched she spent the entire match talking up our boys looks. "Even Heeney's skin is glowing, like he's in Twilight or something", "Buddy is the one with the stunning eyes isn't he?", "Number 8 looks like a Hemsworth", "Who's number 24? How can he make a pr0n-stache look so good?"

All very harmless and good fun, but by the end of it she'd talked up the boys so much I felt like this guy

42b67281-a619-0f25.jpeg

I'll preface this by saying she's the most amazing girl and I'm very lucky to have her. But she is a nightmare to watch a footy game with. Last game I watched she spent the entire match talking up our boys looks. "Even Heeney's skin is glowing, like he's in Twilight or something", "Buddy is the one with the stunning eyes isn't he?", "Number 8 looks like a Hemsworth", "Who's number 24? How can he make a pr0n-stache look so good?"

All very harmless and good fun, but by the end of it she'd talked up the boys so much I felt like this guy

View attachment 1352610
Think she's trying to tell you something.

View attachment 1352610

Rowbottom endorses your girlfriend/wife.

View attachment 1352610
My 14yo daughter who has shown no interest in boys what so ever was going through my son's footy cards, aimlessly flicking through them. Stopped all of a sudden on Heeneys and said "oh he's good looking". Wouldn't be disappointed if he became the son in law 😂😂

View attachment 1352610

Not going to be able to watch the game due to a date.

Will feel like this whilst on it:
Screenshot_20220324-084051_Samsung Internet.jpg

We're in this together.

My wife went from being a casual footy fan to a Swans member to watching 360/On The Couch with me to playing AFL Fantasy and obsessing about team news for every club in the space of 4-5 years lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warner in. Sheldrick out
Cunningham only played a half of the North game I think? Not sure if the club explained why, so maybe there was something going on injury or fitness wise. He'll be right.

I remember receiving a call from my Granny once on a Friday morning.

"Who's this Mitchell guy and what happened to Wright?"

I had no idea what she was talking about. She didn't follow the footy. But she'd been reading the team to my Grandpa (who had gone blind) for about a decade and towards the end it had always been "Rover: Wright".

I remember receiving a call from my Granny once on a Friday morning.

"Who's this Mitchell guy and what happened to Wright?"

I had no idea what she was talking about. She didn't follow the footy. But she'd been reading the team to my Grandpa (who had gone blind) for about a decade and towards the end it had always been "Rover: Wright".

Oh. What a great story BfB!!

Take your date to a pub to watch the footy.
If they don't like it, you will realise that they are not the person for you.
If they like it you will have found a keeper.
Either way, you get to watch the game.

Going to go the safe option for a firsr date.

If it goes well, a slow and steady conversion process will take place

Can we assume those in red jumpers are in the team and green are not??

Can we assume those in red jumpers are in the team and green are not??
Checking if they're in red or green tops

DZcR3faU8AAVRi6.jpg

View attachment 1352610

is your wife single?

Asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back