Universal Love AFLW GRAND FINAL v Melbourne - Adelaide Dynasty Confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Just caught the final quarter on TV. Friggin’ awesome defense by the girls! They did what they’ve done all year. So glad Hatchard got the gong for best on ground. She has probably overtaken Erin as the best player of the comp right now.

Just so proud of the girls. Love’em all! 💖

God I love our club, how freaking amazing are these girls? I'm so proud of every single one of them. They all wear the Navy Red and Gold with Pride.

Thankyou for bringing all of us such great joy!
Honestly, without the girls doing what they’ve been doing since the start of the comp, I think the Crows as a club might lose a lot of supporters. They’ve kept the interest level up when the men’s team have been doing sort of the opposite.

The only thing worth talking about with Port is we won three flags before they even entered the league.

They cared so little about women's football they enter the league the latest of any team, and with their immediate rival dominating.

They are a crap club and it's too little too late for them

That's the story

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally classless
Their effort today was classless. The AFL wants people to praise and respect umpires yet quite probably directed them to go easy on one team and hard on the other is basically setting them up for failure. That's on the AFL, not the crowd who just wants a fair go. Its way more telling the response on a winning side than sour grapes of the losing side.

The only thing worth talking about with Port is we won three flags before they even entered the league.

They cared so little about women's football they enter the league the latest of any team, and with their immediate rival dominating.

That's the story
Port hate women, it’s just a fact.

Their effort today was classless. The AFL wants people to praise and respect umpires yet quite probably directed them to go easy on one team and hard on the other is basically setting them up for failure. That's on the AFL, not the crowd who just wants a fair go. Its way more telling the response on a winning side than sour grapes of the losing side.

The umpires were as bad as could be... So bad it seemed as though they were trying get Melbourne the win. Boo deserved

Boo-ring

No doubt Erin will go to Port next year and I'm completely fine with that.

The reality is that she's turning 37 in a couple of weeks and she's not been the same player since her knee injury.
Quite happy for her to go to port, continue her dad's legacy. Can't take away how important she has been in building a crows dynasty. Absolute star.

That's the story
And the only reason the expansion is being fast-tracked is because the Crows are so dominant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back