Recommitted Hunter Clark [OOC 2023] - Linked with North, manager says he's staying

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe you should start supportng a different club, possibly Adelaide, if you think Mackay didn't turn his body and elbow Clark square in the jaw.

Afraid I agree with the other guy here.

I was angry at first too but looking back in hindsight I don't think he did anything wrong, they were both attacking the ball.

As much as we love to complain about the AFL they're not biased against us and that was the tribunal's view as well.

Last edited:
Afraid I agree with the other guy here.

I was angry at first too but looking back in hindsight I don't think he did anything wrong, they were both attacking the ball.
I didn't mention anything about Mackay not going for the ball, right at the end he turns and braces. I was putting a bit of mayo on it in the first comment but the situation is Clark has been interrupted since that point and has talent. Getting rid of him would be silly, give him another year to see if he can play 20 games, have a big preseason and show us why he was a pick 7.

I didn't mention anything about Mackay not going for the ball, right at the end he turns and braces. I was putting a bit of mayo on it in the first comment but the situation is Clark has been interrupted since that point and has talent. Getting rid of him would be silly, give him another year to see if he can play 20 games, have a big preseason and show us why he was a pick 7.

Yeah, I totally agree with the last part.

We would want to get very good compensation for him if he does leave. Let's hope he stays and has a breakout year next year.

Hearing it’ll be all done this week. Future second the key component of the deal, with the potential of some later picks swaps to get it over the line.

Will be interesting which of Freo or St Kilda get the PP 2nd & which will get our actual 2nd.
That will be a good effort to have a trade completed before trade period actually starts

Hearing it’ll be all done this week. Future second the key component of the deal, with the potential of some later picks swaps to get it over the line.

Will be interesting which of Freo or St Kilda get the PP 2nd & which will get our actual 2nd.
Should you just wait until Clark nominates North or the trade goes through?

Should you just wait until Clark nominates North or the trade goes through?
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

What garbage.

What is it with North fans making big calls? It always comes back to bite your lot. I would have thought you wouldn't want to come out all guns blazing?
We obviously have different opinions of what’s a big call.

A player north are heavily linked to & the trade value that journos are all running with. Massive call!

A player north are heavily linked to & the trade value that journos are all running with. Massive call!
He's contracted and has value. St Kilda might hold him to his contract. A future 2nd is not going to help them much next season and they need to make finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A fascinating insight into the voices inside your head.

Yep.
Next week he makes a call by the looks

Maybe you should start supportng a different club, possibly Adelaide, if you think Mackay didn't turn his body and elbow Clark square in the jaw.
i felt bad for clark & was pixxed,but couldnt fault mackay,as they say in formula 1"racing incident"when no penalty is issued,its just one we had to suck up the fact we lost him for several games

Im really confused by the article. Feels comfortable at the Saints but wants to leave. Perplexng why? If he's comfortable at the Saints then why would he leave? The Saints wouldn't be happy with a nothing 2nd round pick for a top 10 player with huge potential, so how does he get to North or Essendon?
I would have thought he would be more expensive myself.
Surprising.
All the journos seem to be going with unders.

I would have thought he would be more expensive myself.
Surprising.
All the journos seem to be going with unders.
They're going with it despite clark or his management even saying he wants to leave or the club saying they want to trade him. Trash journalism.

It sounds like Marc McGowan has already had a chat with him.
McGowan is well connected at North. Could be wide of the mark with this one though. Could be Clarks manager shopping him around without speaking to the Saints as well.

Can't call him injury prone. The guy had his face caved in, twice! Not his fault.

He has beautiful skills that very few possess and has everything available to him to reach his potential. But he hasn't yet, and I think a kick up the ar*e at a new club might help him get there.

He has a great side step but he aint quick and he loves a dink kick rather than a 50m linebreaker

Not sure his body will develop any further and still a query over his endurance

North will be getting a nice player but huge queries on whether he can take it to the next level

Remove this Banner Ad

Back