Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
as eagleboy aptly posted

OIP.f63_awWjGVWFBd6UKWg5uQHaIW

Look, I know that stick figures are about the maximum extent of your mental capacity. But do try your best to make a cogent argument in the future.

sometimes dumbing it down to the very simple gets the point across to those less clever (ie the ones that write sheep sounding noises after their posts)..lol

Aw it's okay, you don't need to hide it. It has already been on display for everyone here to see.

I'll make sure to include memes and screenshots of twitter in the future so you can understand ;)

Even for a PA supporter that is a dumb response. A refugee baby that may have been carried through all sorts of hazards for thousands of Km at Biden's request and then flow to one of the wealthiest location by DeSantis. You realize that Biden is president. The cages were put there by Obama. Trumps wall would have made them obsolete. WTF has the children in cages, the minorities, the poor, African American children got to do with it.
Trump’s wall was a bit grift and a big fail.
Trump's policies were also to hinder legal immigration.
What all governments have failed to do is timely processing of asylum seekers.
Previous governments, both Republican and Democart have failed to sort the problem.
Trump was all bluster and grift.
What the children have to do with it is you and Crow til I die just constantly on rote state your outrage, repeating ad nauseum, GOP wedge issue talking points..on and on and on and on about trans kids and asylum seekers.
You just can’t think for yourselves.
Your minds are on constant rinse repeat.
Trump and the extreme right are good at enabling followers to lose their moral compass.It’s a cult.

“One of the great things about our immigration, frankly has been, is that we have welcomed family. We have been diverse in the number and in the types of people we pick. And that diversity, I think, is in jeopardy. We can't forget in this that we don't just need high skilled people in this country. Our economy is hugely reliant on the need for medium skilled and less skilled people. And if there is one thing that is causing the dysfunction in our immigration system is that we have very few options for legal immigration, for people in mid- and low-skill. Because the laws of economic gravity work magically, that people come and take jobs that are available in the U.S. because either U.S. workers are not available or are not willing to take certain jobs. Those jobs are critical in our economy, but in the absence of legal avenues for people to come, they then use unauthorized channels. And that gives rise to the core of the unauthorized population in the U.S.”

If the media says someone is “far right” I just take that to mean he/she thinks men can’t get pregnant.
Funny, I take it to mean that they think they know better than everyone else about every aspect of humanity and want everyone to conform to their world view.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How awful.
Without watching it, I assume it's going to go like this:
  • Traditional Family values
  • Christian country
  • Persecution complex (we're under attack from people who think it's not OK to be... something noone is actually attacking, like a family, or a white person)
  • Some minority (gays, muslims, whatever they have in italy) are taking over everything
  • Commentary around being a strong woman
  • Threats to Brexit (Italexit? Pastexit?)
  • We are super strong economically with our policies that are completely different to the other guys (which are exactly the same as the other guys and continue to perpetuate the destruction of the middle class)
How'd I do?

Without watching it, I assume it's going to go like this:
  • Traditional Family values
  • Christian country
  • Persecution complex (we're under attack from people who think it's not OK to be... something noone is actually attacking, like a family, or a white person)
  • Some minority (gays, muslims, whatever they have in italy) are taking over everything
  • Commentary around being a strong woman
  • Threats to Brexit (Italexit? Pastexit?)
  • We are super strong economically with our policies that are completely different to the other guys (which are exactly the same as the other guys and continue to perpetuate the destruction of the middle class)
How'd I do?
not bad andre braugher GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

You last line worries me a bit. Apologies if I am reading it incorrectly. You almost sound happy your daughter in laws family members died of covid and that they like the GOP. I expect that from a PA supporter.
ps. Why did you say sons wife instead of daughter in law. Is that just a new politically correct way to call it.
You reading it very wrong, I have seen enough death to never be happy about it.
A fair few of my Sons wife's family were MAGA supporters and followed the advice of the people they followed. While the rest are Republicans, and listen to their doctors and people with knowledge of the subject and local conditions.
A for you last who cares how I write it. And I am not a very politically correct guy. but I am adapting to the times.

Can't say I will be tuning in, but there are plenty of conservatives around here who may be interested.
I have absolutely no interested in watching an interview that will no doubt have the ALPBC's leftist slant front and centre...

I have absolutely no interested in watching an interview that will no doubt have the ALPBC's leftist slant front and centre...
He's probably going on to show his supposed softer side lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back