Analysis Whipping Boys - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

we're trying to be embracing....the big family...

sometimes family members go astray, so you treat them with respect before you kill them off....a la sorpranos
You broke my heart Fredo.

Won't last. They won't be able to help telling him about riding their gearless bike to work, eating really crap food and their views on the latest non-news.

sr, we need to show tolerance for the woke and other minorities in our society. Their membership fees are as valuable as normal folks' money.

sr, we need to show tolerance for the woke and other minorities in our society. Their membership fees are as valuable as normal folks' money.
Can't we give them some "free" kale to trick them into signing onto a membership that automatically rolls over into the following year - and then not tolerate them at all?

Can't we give them some "free" kale to trick them into signing onto a membership that automatically rolls over into the following year - and then not tolerate them at all?

i think bribery only works so far for the woke folk.... and they find it hard not to impose themselves. Our only hope is to portray mongrel ferals as an endangered species that need their own habitat..and that might get the wokes to sit together in back of the stand on gameday and keep to themselves.

i think that's enough about the woke. jmac made his own bed...you sell your soul to the dark side and you have to pay the price

i think bribery only works so far for the woke folk.... and they find it hard not to impose themselves. Our only hope is to portray mongrel ferals as an endangered species that need their own habitat..and that might get the wokes to sit together in back of the stand on gameday and keep to themselves.

i think that's enough about the woke. jmac made his own bed...you sell your soul to the dark side and you have to pay the price
JMac is pre-woke. He's a leftie unionist - plenty of mongrel there. The wokes are an unfortunate cancerous off shoot from the mongrel laden left.

JMac is pre-woke. He's a leftie unionist - plenty of mongrel there. The wokes are an unfortunate cancerous off shoot from the mongrel laden left.

lol yes i've seen a transplant take place and then the body reject the donor organism....it's an interesting watch. Reminds me a little of the covid morphing procedure - the populace gets immune to the old mongrel but the new variation is toxic.

With the Madge being relocated to his original habitat, I was wondering whether this thread should say a word for the man who consistently delivered failure from the jaws of victory...... but nahhh if you throw him a bone now, we'll have a dozen irishmen and failed basketballers calling the club begging for a tryout...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the Madge being relocated to his original habitat, I was wondering whether this thread should say a word for the man who consistently delivered failure from the jaws of victory...... but nahhh if you throw him a bone now, we'll have a dozen irishmen and failed basketballers calling the club begging for a tryout...
Unfortunately, Madge was not good enough to win this award.

He was good enough to win it. He just wasn't good enough to get selected enough to win it.
That’s the thing, to win you have to be a good player who disappoints.

I just want to get in early with this one. In this thread, we sometimes like to cast a whip towards the Hiney for his ability to select broken down recruits who have a predictably long career at the pies where they play a couple of games each year to pick up the over-inflated paycheck....

And a shut-out should go to James Dean who is another of the Hiney faithful, hoping to get a game in this year in order to extend his contract..

But with all the whipping we give him, I ask the pres and the gang not to think about swapping Hiney over for the Eagles recruiting manager.. Anyone with that hair at his age, has little connection to reality....He probably doesnt know if he is drafting AFL players or engaging a game of dungeons and dragons.......so the answer is no. never, ever...

1669348246273.png

I just want to get in early with this one. In this thread, we sometimes like to cast a whip towards the Hiney for his ability to select broken down recruits who have a predictably long career at the pies where they play a couple of games each year to pick up the over-inflated paycheck....

And a shut-out should go to James Dean who is another of the Hiney faithful, hoping to get a game in this year in order to extend his contract..

But with all the whipping we give him, I ask the pres and the gang not to think about swapping Hiney over for the Eagles recruiting manager.. Anyone with that hair at his age, has little connection to reality....He probably doesnt know if he is drafting AFL players or engaging a game of dungeons and dragons.......so the answer is no. never, ever...

View attachment 1560609
Is that Elton John after hormone replacement therapy? Soon to be Elsie John?

I'm not sure if its a human lifeform..... it might be an outcome of the drug therapies that the beagles used during ben's time...
All I know is I'd call the cops if I saw that bloke hanging around with binoculars trained on school boys playing footy.

good god you are a disappointment to me, whipping thread. I swam all the way across the bass strait for you to whinge about wokes. I don't like it when you fail to identify a target. I dont like it when you turn my world about. Let me tell you something honey, if I was you I would take a day off from all this bs and have a big long think about what makes a decent whipping boy (girl,it,them,they,wgaf) and go from there.
Whytf aren't you mob having this conversation in the coffee lounge or something? This is a whipping thread yes?

good god you are a disappointment to me, whipping thread. I swam all the way across the bass strait for you to whinge about wokes. I don't like it when you fail to identify a target. I dont like it when you turn my world about. Let me tell you something honey, if I was you I would take a day off from all this bs and have a big long think about what makes a decent whipping boy (girl,it,them,they,wgaf) and go from there.
Whytf aren't you mob having this conversation in the coffee lounge or something? This is a whipping thread yes?

You may have noticed that the season has ended. Its difficult to whip players during a period when they are contracted to do nothing. Even guys like Will Kelly dont look out of place at the moment. We are currently putting together a best 22 to be whipped in round 1 2023, which will be rolled out in the coming weeks.

* you mother*er. You ******* stupid piece of s**t. ******* spud.

Thanks for getting us back on track!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back