MRP / Trib. Kossie Pickett hit on Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not getting into this... anyone that cares, watch the footage, yes there is a "clenched fist in the face", but there is no punch or force to it.
"I'm not getting into this" - proceeds to get into this.

I've never suggested there was a punch, or force to it. You shouldn't have a clenched fist in somebody's face, it's fairly simple.

"I'm not getting into this" - proceeds to get into this.

I've never suggested there was a punch, or force to it. You shouldn't have a clenched fist in somebody's face, it's fairly simple
Sorry, the 'I'm not getting into this' comment was meant to be reflect that I didn't want to engage in discussion/debate on the incident in question - wooosh

Edit - but obviously was to let other readers understand the intent of my original comment (i.e. your misinformation)

So then why did/are you?
I feel silly for replying to this... but I'm not. I have not addressed the incident at all (nor have you). I've merely been replying to your obvious trolling. You will not hear anymore from me. have a good night :)

I feel silly for replying to this... but I'm not. I have not addressed the incident at all (nor have you). I've merely been replying to your obvious trolling. You will not hear anymore from me. have a good night :)
Your definition of trolling is odd. All I did was post a photo of someone with a clenched fist in somebody’s face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pickett launches both feet off the ground and collects Smith flush in the head with a forearm. Smith bounces straight up, but if the AFL is serious about protecting the head and in light of the looming litigation regarding concussion, Pickett might be facing a lengthy stint on the sidelines.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What on earth are you talking about?!

Zero weeks, and maybe a fine.

Liam Ryan did the same against Maynard and was clear to play.

D
He's lucky Smith didn't get concussed otherwise he'd be looking at 10 games. I think he should get 3 or 4

We've got to start taking the outcome of the equation. Pickett's intent was to smash a bloke. He was off the ground , no eye for the ball at all and got him high. With the AFL facing a massive lawsuit on concussion, any action like this has to penalised. I agree - 3-4 weeks.

Pickett launches both feet off the ground and collects Smith flush in the head with a forearm. Smith bounces straight up, but if the AFL is serious about protecting the head and in light of the looming litigation regarding concussion, Pickett might be facing a lengthy stint on the sidelines.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
The f*** we're you watching? His forearm?

He'll get a week for leaving the ground but as Cameron Mooney pointed out to the frothing Brad Johnson, Pickett's shoulder hit Smith in the chest. As he turned his body his back collected him high but the initial contact was below the head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back