VFL VFL Round 15 v Frankston. Sunday July 2nd. 12pm @ Kinetic Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess he won't be playing in the seniors on Friday which is disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Speaking of big blokes, Kreuger looks unlikely to be fit to play seniors next week after yet another awkward landing. Some of our player are about as resilient as a butterfly's wing in a hail storm.

Speaking of big blokes, Kreuger looks unlikely to be fit to play seniors next week after yet another awkward landing. Some of our player are about as resilient as a butterfly's wing in a hail storm.

It was unlucky. He got dragged down by a Frankston player while in the air.

Steene will make it. He does some super impressive things.

I know he is listed as 201 but I really doubt that. He looks a bit smaller and battles with supposedly smaller opponents in the ruck. This is my only concern translating to AFL level because as you say, he looks mighty impressive in every other aspect. I suspect that query is the reason why he was even available to us for nothing because otherwise I don't see the knock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know he is listed as 201 but I really doubt that. He looks a bit smaller and battles with supposedly smaller opponents in the ruck. This is my only concern translating to AFL level because as you say, he looks mighty impressive in every other aspect. I suspect that query is the reason why he was even available to us for nothing because otherwise I don't see the knock.
he'll make it as a genuine KP forward /2nd ruck

excellent mark, kicks it well and reasonably agile when the ball hits the deck.

has decent footy smarts for his size

Lol.
I lie awake at night. Thinking of ways to pile in.
It’s a job. His job is to play footy. I indirectly pay his wages as a consumer. He’s doing his job in a below average way. Whenever you do your job poorly, you are terminated. This is the path he’s progressing down. If you don’t understand this, you don’t understand life.
Just judging by your posting I do not doubt you lie awake thinking of ways to pile in, I also understand life predicaments but unlike you I do not wish to kick a bloke when he is down on confidence.

We have had other player,s below par but you are not into them like you are Ginnivan, as I said he is trying just look at him fairly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back