Preview Changes: R19 vs Dees, Sunday July 23rd 2:50pm ACST @ MCG

How many unforced changes will we make?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If Hately is delisted at the end of the year, and the coaches know it, do you still.want him getting a game.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your proof he is getting delisted? I'd agree with you that it would be likely if we had played most of our list bar Hately. But considering its become a huge talking point about how the club played the same players every week it has to be said, no one can really know. Other than using their own biases.

Who is he competing with then...

I am seeing a serious lack of details aboit who goes where from people calling for their inclusion.....

He’s a key defender but a bit undersized

The smaller medium forwards that max takes would run rings around him as he lacks agility and speed

He’d play on the types that Trent McKenzie plays on at port - 2nd talls

hahahahahahaha

‘Play the kids but not the best performed kid -Schoenberg ‘

I swear some people immediately think a player is instantly much better if they haven’t played a game or been exposed for a while

eg getting excited about cook playing but not Schoenberg doesn’t really make sense if you’ve watched their season , should be happy that both are playing however … hopefully they play rest of year to give them a chance to show their afl players

Someone referred a post on here from the Carlton board a few months ago that spelt that out so well. The longer a player is out of the side the more the BF team idolise them and their ability to transform the team. It was really well written
Having said that Harry performed well as a sub and has been consistent in the Sanfl so has earnt another crack. Hopefully he brings his best

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Someone referred a post on here from the Carlton board a few months ago that spelt that out so well. The longer a player is out of the side the more the BF team idolise them and their ability to transform the team. It was really well written
Having said that Harry performed well as a sub and has been consistent in the Sanfl so has earnt another crack. Hopefully he brings his best

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The same thing happens with Strachan

The only guy it doesn’t happen to is Himmelberg 😆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we drop Murray? A 3rd year kpd we see as the future with 45 games who is performing to "give a kid a go"?

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

You gotta be specific.

The complaints only ever arise after losses. Make a change in one of these games... Be specific.

Otherwise it's just a bunch of "it's the vibe, it's Mabo"...

What a load of absolute horse s**t.

Butts was injured a fortnight ago. Essendon had a tall forward line.

Playing Borlase would not have likely made a difference to the result (I mean we got comfortably knocked off by a mediocre side anyway), but we might have found a player, and more importantly, it might have prevented Max from having his confidence destroyed by a bigger, heavier, more experienced player in Langford. Max should have been playing on Guelfi.

Instead we took Borlase as a travelling emergency and for what? Effectively a one match suspension as the travelling emergency always gets punted back to the SANFL the following week.

Calling it horse s**t is probably being diplomatic if I'm being honest.

Back