Banter RDT CLXXXIV - BigSpeakerbox

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the one referred to as hillbilly heroin isn't it?

That's the one. I believe US pharmaceuticals are trying to develop another drug to wean the addicts off it, which will then need a replacement and so on and so forth.

Need them solid gold toilets.

OK, slightly more lucid now. Was in so much pain when I woke up they shot me up with as much fentanyl as possible and frankly, I don't see what the junkies see in it. Took hours to work. If I could have spoken more than the word "pain" I'd have demanded opium.

OK, slightly more lucid now. Was in so much pain when I woke up they shot me up with as much fentanyl as possible and frankly, I don't see what the junkies see in it. Took hours to work. If I could have spoken more than the word "pain" I'd have demanded opium.
Geez, that's no good Trucko. Hope the recovery proceeds smoothly from here.

How do you know opium is so choice?

While on this subject, I was recently approved for category 2 and 3 medicinal marijuana for back pain.

Cat 2 is CBD oil, basically no psychoactive ingredient, whereas cat 3 is oil in a 1:1 ratio of CBD and THC.

Everybody's individual experience will differ, but mine was one of 'WTF is all the fuss about?' The CBD oil did very little to relieve any pain, whereas the cat 3 stuff left me nauseous, dizzy, spaced out and sleepy AF. I'm left wondering what the big deal is with cannabis.

Category 4 is the actual flower stuff, but unless someone can tell me that the experience is a lot better, I won't be bothering.

While on this subject, I was recently approved for category 2 and 3 medicinal marijuana for back pain.

Cat 2 is CBD oil, basically no psychoactive ingredient, whereas cat 3 is oil in a 1:1 ratio of CBD and THC.

Everybody's individual experience will differ, but mine was one of 'WTF is all the fuss about?' The CBD oil did very little to relieve any pain, whereas the cat 3 stuff left me nauseous, dizzy, spaced out and sleepy AF. I'm left wondering what the big deal is with cannabis.

Category 4 is the actual flower stuff, but unless someone can tell me that the experience is a lot better, I won't be bothering.
The experience is a lot better.

This advice was brought to you by the internet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the one. I believe US pharmaceuticals are trying to develop another drug to wean the addicts off it, which will then need a replacement and so on and so forth.

Need them solid gold toilets.

Watch 'Painkiller' on Netflix, was really good and shows how that whole Oxycontin problem came to be

If you haven't seen it, it's a good laugh 😂

Was great fun. The soaking scene will be in my long term memory for a while.

Even better, the non-actor seems like a decent guy and the show definitely would have been vastly different (for the worse) if the non-actor adjusted and reacted poorly to the set events. I read somewhere that the show creators had to carefully vet hundreds of potential people to select someone with the right psychological profile to deal with the events and the reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back