Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to be able to make excuses for port losing a game like the early 2000s instead of predicting one and be proven right

I want to be a feral passionate port homer again 😫

I want hope and most importantly I want my religion back that was every pafc related

I want to believe in pafc romantic premiership dreams like in 2004

SACK HINKLEY AND ALL HIS ENABLERS

Stickerman you are our only hope.

pc help GIF

He looks and sounds like someone who has checked out already. Like someone in an office who’s handed in their notice and is just marking time to their last day to collect their final pay cheque.
Public servant within a couple of years of retirement. Just what our young dynamic team needs to mould the defining years of their careers.

Ken Hinkley explains the 73pt turnaround in press conference: “Well, there were some numbers that were pretty easy to see if you look at the numbers ... they were playing aggressive and continue to play aggressive but what they did when they played aggressive was continue to turn up.”

That is an actual quote
This reads like a ****ing Trump rally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to be able to make excuses for port losing a game like the early 2000s instead of predicting one and be proven right

I want to be a feral passionate port homer again 😫

I want hope and most importantly I want my religion back that was every pafc related

I want to believe in pafc romantic premiership dreams like in 2004

SACK HINKLEY AND ALL HIS ENABLERS
I have not been to a game since the start of the 2023 season.

I went to every home game since 1997 and at least 2 games interstate every year.

Even went to the footy instead of going to weddings and family catch ups which clashed on the same day. Like you Port Adelaide was my religion.

As each day passes I am that closer to never coming back. I love the club but I won't give them any money under this current regime.

Yesterday I had to go for a walk after the game to cool down. I was that angry with what happened once again.

But why should I care when no one at the club cares about on field results. It hurts so much what we have become.

I went to every home game since 1997 and at least 2 games interstate every year.

Even went to the footy instead of going to weddings and family catch ups which clashed on the same day. Like you Port Adelaide was my religion.

As each day passes I am that closer to never coming back. I love the club but I won't give them any money under this current regime.

Yesterday I had to go for a walk after the game to cool down. I was that angry with what happened once again.

But why should I care when no one at the club cares about on field results. It hurts so much what we have become.
yep x2 same for me

Wonderful post Nelso. It is clear that you actually care, but like a lot of us you have had enough. Our club is topped up with gutless campaigners enabled by spuds like old Kenny, Richardson and Koch. We need to rid our club of these campaigners and get people in who demand success with no short cuts taken. Demand Success you idiots not mediocrity FFS.

He doesn’t believe himself anymore, looking at the excerpt from the presser.
But it’s not just him that has to go. Koch because of his continual backing over 12 years has to join him together with Davies. I could tolerate Davies remaining if the other two are gone and see how it goes. But I have absolutely zero faith in Koch being part of the selection of a new coach and even less faith of a predestined Carr succession plan.
Davies wrote a letter to board last year recommending that Hinkley be extended (again). The club has won 2 finals since he started. Time for Davies to go

You know we've reached the absolute trough when the board is actually pretty quiet after that performance. Everyone is done expending any energy on this scumsucking sh*tstain of a club.

Last edited:
Davies wrote a letter to board last year recommending that Hinkley be extended (again). The club has won 2 finals since he started. Time for Davies to go
They're in **** gambling syndicates together for Pete's sake. There isn't an employer in the country who would look kindly upon that. The guy has a massive conflict of interest, and also probably realises that when Hinkley does eventually retire, the whole management chain probably goes with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back