Ultimate Glory Welcome to Hawthorn, Jaeger O'Meara

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK GUYS. I'M OUT AS IT APPEARS I AM CAUSING SOME ANGST. TRY NOT TO TAKE THINGS TOO SERIOUSLY.

Please feel free to come back when your team no longer has any convicted drug cheats.

Picking up JOM has been like finally dating a gorgeous girl- everyone becomes interested. All of a sudden brown and gold is cool but they're secretly wanting you to put on the weight..... No this didn't really happen.

Lol
Banter is fine in my book with any opposition supporter but the caps lock is a nono..
didn't we have a fellow supporter get a dressing down a while back for the same posting preference???

DONT GO DERO! Just piss off with the caps lock & continue the smack talk please.

No, it doesn't. It's considered to be the same as yelling at everyone, it's disrespectful.

Do you actually take offence to uppercase? it's such a weird hang up... who cares? In the online medium, surely the message is more important... do your ears actually ring when reading caps?

You must hate acronyms lol.

We are incredibly lucky that we'll see him play every week (crossed fingers) for the next 10+ years.

Standout guy and an outstanding footballer... let the #headf**k continue
Amazing club to think that Sam and Jordan go and then in the space of a preseason JOM walks in plus another established up and comer in Titch who we get to watch every week. No waiting for draft picks to come good to pin our hopes on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, it doesn't. It's considered to be the same as yelling at everyone, it's disrespectful.
I see it as some ironic take on a drunk dumb yelling guy at the footy - like a character. Anyway - it's not a case of "no" or "yes" - you don't find it funny and I do. But like I said - what I want shouldn't determine what happens as it's a shared forum

Amazing club to think that Sam and Jordan go and then in the space of a preseason JOM walks in plus another established up and comer in Titch who we get to watch every week. No waiting for draft picks to come good to pin our hopes on.
Injury aside he is close to the one young player you would want at the club (a little controversial maybe but f*** it)

DERO is awesome value, leave him alone lol.
If your gonna give it you gotta take it. Although....

Walls of CAPS,
iS aLMoSt As AnNoYiNg As TyPeInG LiKe ThIs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If your gonna give it you gotta take it. Although....

Walls of CAPS,
iS aLMoSt As AnNoYiNg As TyPeInG LiKe ThIs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That served no function whatsoever. No one but that poster was ok with that. He also whinged forever about it. Dero leaves when not welcome and makes a suitably succinct quick exit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back