Pakistan v Australia 2nd Test at Abu Dhabi Oct 16-20

Remove this Banner Ad

And this would be achieving what exactly?
We only needed 374 to win, if Ussie had shown a bit of grit and batted we could have chased them down........:D

Good win for Pakistan :)

For all of the 'mental disintegration' the South Africans suffered at the hands of Waugh, McGrath and Warne, it is fair to say that right now the Rainbow Nation is having the last (current) laugh.

Destroyed us on and off-field, with residual consequences which show no chance of abating any time soon.

As for the knee-jerk reaction of so-called Australians after the sandpaper incident, let this be a lesson that short-term appeasement can mean long-term damage. Appease mouth-frothers who get their information from social media and talking heads, and this is where you end up.

I detest what this country has become sometimes. I really do.

Their own doing for cheating in the first place.

Hahaha, I would laugh my arse off if Mitch gets selected for the India tour. I so hope he does just to see you sook, whinge and whine.

He probably will because the gnome as coach has no idea! I mean he left Renshaw out who is a much better test batsman and played a pie chucker in Holland!

He could've held up an end while Lyon composed a match-winning 375*, like any good tough campaigner who played for Straya back in day would've done.

AB would have given khawaja a wedgie, then taken him out the back and flushed his head down the toilet

Can Vic cricket watchers offer any comments on whether what we’ve seen of Holland so far (not just this series) is a fair reflection of his capabilities and he’s just not up to the level (no shame in that)...or is he, for whatever reason, getting stage fright and not producing his best?

Are you being willfully naive? Do you seriously not believe 'doping' is part and parcel of professional sport?
That's a fair effort on your part to interpret my post that way.

Particularly when I was commenting in response to your post on the sandpaper incident (and wasn't talking about doping at all).

Can Vic cricket watchers offer any comments on whether what we’ve seen of Holland so far (not just this series) is a fair reflection of his capabilities and he’s just not up to the level (no shame in that)...or is he, for whatever reason, getting stage fright and not producing his best?

hes just your standard bog average shield spinner...

nothing more nothing less

We should of abided by the umpires decision (icc penalties) which is what all other countries do.

What we did was high horse grandstanding.
We did.

In addition to that, Cricket Australia has its own, separate Players Code of Conduct. You are essentially arguing that it should just be ignored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember Mitch Marsh actually looking kinda promising on the last UAE tour, played straight and didn't try to do too much. He may have actually gone backward since then.

We should of abided by the umpires decision (icc penalties) which is what all other countries do.

What we did was high horse grandstanding.

Other countries publicly blacklist players and ban them from selection for multiple things that Australia doesn’t.

Darren Bravo has been out of the West Indies team for two years now for publicly tweeting a reference to the ‘big idiot’ running their board. And you know what? The guy is a far, far bigger loss to his side than Warner and Bancroft are to theirs.

That's a fair effort on your part to interpret my post that way.

Particularly when I was commenting in response to your post on the sandpaper incident (and wasn't talking about doping at all).
Bizarre link to make if you weren't talking about doping.

Or were you suggesting the bombers were accused of, and suspended for ball tampering?

Langer is a biased stubborn WA turd so he will probably double down on the Marsh muppets for the Indian series.

Gillespie should have got the gig, he has a much more worldly and less biased look on the game.

I said that before the appointment and I generally support WA cricketers but I hate Langer.
As did. JL was not the best candidate.
Gillespie has the trophies to back up his legacy, real one's, not those white ball trophies.

At least this team, did show fight and was not 1 out all out
Pakis played good cricket (( we loss the toss twice )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back