Opinion Is this rock bottom?

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys - I know it's tough but hang in there. Just 4 weeks ago WC were seen as the worst AFL team ever & know that is all seemingly forgotten.

You have some very good youngsters and like WC found, they will come good. But it's imperative the senior players lead the way.
The Eagles were underachieving, they had 8 premiership players on the field last night and double digits in All Australians. We have slop.

Guys - I know it's tough but hang in there. Just 4 weeks ago WC were seen as the worst AFL team ever & know that is all seemingly forgotten.

You have some very good youngsters and like WC found, they will come good. But it's imperative the senior players lead the way.

Talent means nothing when the culture is fcked. The players chose Luke McDonald and Jy Simpkin as captains. In the eyes of this group, their flaws as leaders isn't the bug, it's the feature.

Talent means nothing when the culture is fcked. The players chose Luke McDonald and Jy Simpkin as captains. In the eyes of this group, their flaws as leaders isn't the bug, it's the feature.

I agree. Sick of seeing people blaming the list. Our actual environment, leadership and culture is absolutely ****ed

I was hoping Clarko could develop that but clearly it hasn’t worked

My wife: "When we met five years ago you said you'd win a premiership by now. What happened?"

Me: "I don't even know where you begin. This is rock bottom".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for the cuddle culture at this club to end.

17,18,18,17 and now 0-6

How has the top end survived. Jen, Sonya, Brady all need to go. This club is a shambles with no one holding accountability.

43 years of going to the footy and this is the darkest time I have seen.

We need stronger, more demanding and assertive leadership at the top.

No more happy tweets, no more cuddles, no more accepting mediocrity.

This club from the top down is a soft and hopeless as I have ever seen it!

This may be rock bottom because last 2 years we’ve had West Coast to be miserable with.

Only 3 weeks ago they were talking about how there’s been 3 of the most uncompetitive teams in a long time.

Eagles win 2 and push the Swans.
Hawks push the Pies & aren’t embarrassed v the Cats, get a nice win today.

But now it’s just us. Alone. Again.

This is a good thing, for too long we have to fight tooth and nail to keep afloat, now the club is bad enough so that it's the afl's prob.

Going all in on a s**t midfield means we're probably at rebuild 3.0 now, lol.

LDU, Phillips & even Powell who has taken steps this year are all going the way of Simpkin and before him Cunnington, Wells, Swallow, Ziebell .

We can’t develop a gun midfielder.

Why will Wardlaw, Sheez & McKercher be any different?

Not yet gang, that’s still to come…….0/11 highly likely now
Strong odds now to go through a season without a win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back