Toast 11 Prelims in 22 Seasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Count the draw ( yes that’s right) and if we get into it in 2023 it’ll be 7.

Sydney are 6 not 7
By what judgement of merit do you claim the drawn grand final replay as an extra year in which we have made the grand final since 2000?
How does our 5 years in which we have made the grand final exceed Sydney and Geelong's 6 years in which they have made the grand final since 2000?? As you claim!

Do familiarise me with your magical counting methodologies.

Got to love and hate being a Collingwood supporter. Of course our only premiership in recent times came against a team with an even worse record of winning flags … and it came in October!

It's the good and the bad. Love that we can continually contend basically every two years, and give us a shot at premiership glory. That's a fantastic record of consistency from our club, but in saying that, would’ve loved to have seen another 2 or 3 premierships in that time. Hopefully this year, we go that extra step, please!!!!........🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

It's the good and the bad. Love that we can continually contend basically every two years, and give us a shot at premiership glory. That's a fantastic record of consistency from our club, but in saying that, would’ve loved to have seen another 2 or 3 premierships in that time. Hopefully this year, we go that extra step, please!!!!........🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Unfortunately it's more bad than good, yeah we contend tease all the time but it rarely ends in euphoria, it's mainly heartbreak.

Mate, I was thinking about this thread just the other day and pondered "I wonder when it will get bumped" :D

Here's hoping your "bump" brings us a bit of good fortune in 2023 and our boys bring home the big prize :thumbsu::trophy:
It seems like your bump did bring us some good fortune PonsfordMagpie ;)

Great that our conversion of Prelim appearances to Premierships percentage has increased too :thumbsu::trophy:

By what judgement of merit do you claim the drawn grand final replay as an extra year in which we have made the grand final since 2000?
How does our 5 years in which we have made the grand final exceed Sydney and Geelong's 6 years in which they have made the grand final since 2000?? As you claim!

Do familiarise me with your magical counting methodologies.
I win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back