NFL 2012 NFL - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Beating the Packers at Lambau is more of a 'big ticket game' than facing the Lions in California.

ahhhh... you missed the heavy dose of sarcasm from the Brash man

To be fair, NE's history of playing against backup and somewhat unknown QB's is quite poor,however they still more often than not managed to win. If I remember Kolb was an Eagle last time we saw him...This years D is far more exciting to watch than the past couple that's for sure and I'm looking forward to seeing them in person in a real game. I would like to see our passing O and O line improved some from week one, but I really liked the all round balanced approach on O last week and the O line wasn't as bad as it could have been..I hope it continues. Foxboro home opener will be a fan fav and we will all be partying long and hard in the car park before 1pm :thumbsu:

Only following the game via Gamecast and on NFL.com, but it seems to be a poor start to the game. Neither Rodgers nor Cutler can get any rhythm with their passing and there's been a lot of 3&outs so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm at work and can't watch the game... did the punter throw for a TD there?

GB running the trick plays on that drive. A little toss to Randall Cobb out of the back field when the Bears weren't expecting it, then a little toss from the punter to the reserve TE for a TD.

Cutler with two bad throws in a row there. He's too worried about protecting himself atm, while sacrificing timing of his throws.

Cutler needs to start leaning on Marshall more

Zero targets for Marshall in the first half. I don't know whether the Packers are double-covering Marshall (I'm not watching the game, just following it on nfl.com and on ESPN gamecast) but that's an amazing statistic, given the work Marshall put in last weekend for the Bears.

Burnett is paying extra attention to Marshall and giving Tramon extra help to stop him.

Marshall just drops a TD. Bad bad bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back