NRL 2014 NRL Grand Final: South Sydney v Canterbury-Bankstown

Remove this Banner Ad

I can never get over how expensive the tickets are. Can't be cheap if you're flying in from the other side of the country.

I can never get over how expensive the tickets are. Can't be cheap if you're flying in from the other side of the country.
In 2012 the GF tickets I got were $65. They decided to increase the same tickets to $165 in 2013, and predicatably a lot of punters were not impressed. Whilst significantly cheaper then the AFL ones you can understand the outrage over a dramatic price hike like that.

I got the $80 tickets just like last year. It's the only time I can got over east to catch up with friends and get my league fix other than the Perth match at this stage. I am staying around for the South Sydney B&F awards.

I will be on a plane overnight Friday. And will arrive back to Perth late Monday night, and have to work at 6am Tuesday morning. God knows how I'm going to survive back to reality if we win.

Going to be a big big weekend until the final siren for partying and what not.

That's quite a journey just for a weekend!

Makes my 200 mile drive to Old Trafford seem more manageable! :p

Booked flights and tickets. C'mon Dogs. First team to win from 7th. Going down with a mate who is a mad Bunnies fan. Will be interesting to see if we are still talking on the way back.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dads a MAD rabbitohs supporter and my brother is a RABID dogs man. This is going to be a enjoyable family BBQ. :p

I am really looking forward to seeing Russel Crowe ring the bell. This will be a great story of Rugby League.

RABBITOHS LINE UP

1. Greg Inglis
2. Alex Johnston
3. Dylan Walker
4. Kirisome Avua'a
5. Lote Tuqiri
6. Luke Keary
7. Adam Reynolds
8. George Burgess
9. Isaac Luke
10. Dave Tyrell
11. Ben Te'o