List Mgmt. 2017 Trade/Draft/FA SuperMegaUltra Thread - Post Trade-Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

my-*****-denzel-my-man
giphy.gif

I would just about put the house down on simmo debuting an inform waterman/both Allen's alongside jk, JD and resting ruck.

The good thing about waterman and Allen is their versatile enough to push up the ground.

I would just about put the house down on simmo debuting an inform waterman/both Allen's alongside jk, JD and resting ruck.

The good thing about waterman and Allen is their versatile enough to push up the ground.

I was just about to say the same thing.

I think we will see a very tall forward line at some point next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he will be kicking goals

Because he'll be winning games off his own boot.

Because our forward line will leak like a sieve?

He'll replace Priddis as our tackling machine.

In all seriousness though, Lecca isn't as actually as much of a front runner as you might think. He's not elite, but he does play his role in applying pressure.

Because he'll be winning games off his own boot.

He'll replace Priddis as our tackling machine.

In all seriousness though, Lecca isn't as actually as much of a front runner as you might think. He's not elite, but he does play his role in applying pressure.
Does his role to apply pressure involve not applying any pressure in 9/10 games so that in that 1 game he does it's massive surprise to the opposition and catches them unawares? Because if so then yes he does play his role in applying pressure.

Does his role to apply pressure involve not applying any pressure in 9/10 games so that in that 1 game he does it's massive surprise to the opposition and catches them unawares? Because if so then yes he does play his role in applying pressure.

Care to prove it?

Lecca averages one less tackle per game then Eddie Betts, ignoring the fact he played 5 less games. It's only one statistic, but surely you can see Lecca at least keeps up with him in terms of tackles. You'd assume based on that other pressure stats could follow a similar trend (which I was going to look at but couldn't find). Overall, he was ok this year (in terms of stats).

Additionally, Lecca was injured for a large portion of this year which would've affected his game severely, most partically his running ability to apply pressure.

I'd say it's safe to back him to improve from 2017, and he looks like he is.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back