2018 Best 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure Burgoyne would get your last spot even on one leg

Agree, he is in the 21 for sure. Just not sure whether he is an on field starter or not.

Maybe begins on the bench for the coaches to get a feel for the game early and throw him where needed off the bench. Can play in most areas of the ground.

On Michael Wilson's website, he has confirmed its Gunston.
I also (strongly) think it is Gunner. The photo was most likely taken on the recent Hawks trip to N.Z. Further, Gunner has similar moles on his neck in his photo. The skin tone is sun-tanned Caucasian and I believe I saw, in really small letters near the top of that tattoo the words "Adel-ladies will choke"
Mystery solved

How much do people think Stratton and Frawley will improve us in 2018 ? We seemed to improve with fresh blood after they got injured in 2017.

I think players like Brand and Hardwick will benefit the most from those 2 coming back in which will help them both immensely.

Having said that Stratton would want to play some good footy pretty quickly or Mirra and Glass are going to take his spot I reckon.

Stratts has many runs in the bank so I will back him in after a poor showing earlier last year.

How much do people think Stratton and Frawley will improve us in 2018 ? We seemed to improve with fresh blood after they got injured in 2017.
They'll improve us a lot.

We were all sorts of wrong at the start of last year. The mix of those old heads with some (now somewhat experienced) youthful energy is going to be intoxicating.

They'll improve us a lot.

We were all sorts of wrong at the start of last year. The mix of those old heads with some (now somewhat experienced) youthful energy is going to be intoxicating.

Depends on the form they bring.

I didn't think either of Stratts nor Chip were great when they did play.

Stratts seems to be having a ripping pre-season and with Frawley out of contract at year's end, expect he would like to have a very good year.

Depends on the form they bring.

I didn't think either of Stratts nor Chip were great when they did play.

Stratts seems to be having a ripping pre-season and with Frawley out of contract at year's end, expect he would like to have a very good year.
Sometimes these old guys get a real boost when the youngsters start hitting their straps. And these old guys aren't even that old - they're middle aged.

I feel it was the balance of our 22 that played that didn't help, especially when players still learning to gel & having players with poor decision making

Hardwick Brand Stratton
Birchall Frawley Sicily
Impey Burton Smith
Rioli Roughie Breust
Poppy O'Brien Gunston

McEvoy O'Meara Mitchell
Ceglar Morrison Burgoyne Shiels

Next group: Glass Howe Langers Duryea Henderson

Hardwick Brand Stratton
Birchall Frawley Sicily
Impey Burton Smith
Rioli Roughie Breust
Poppy O'Brien Gunston

McEvoy O'Meara Mitchell

I really hope we don't play 2 rucks but who knows what clarko is thinking.

Only other observation I have is that I think Howe is now best 22 otherwise a good team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really hope we don't play 2 rucks but who knows what clarko is thinking.

Only other observation I have is that I think Howe is now best 22 otherwise a good team.
There's always injuries so hopefully Howe plays a lot of games. I like having fresher ruckmen as the game wears on.

Hardwick Brand Stratton
Birchall Frawley Sicily
Impey Burton Smith
Rioli Roughie Breust
Poppy O'Brien Gunston

McEvoy O'Meara Mitchell

I love that you have Brand @ FB & Chip @ CHB, then Roughy @ CHF with T'OB @ FF.

Gotta swap Birch & Sicily to their preferred sides but love the way the spine is stacked.

Hardwick Brand Stratton
Birchall Frawley Sicily
Impey Burton Smith
Rioli Roughie Breust
Poppy O'Brien Gunston

McEvoy O'Meara Mitchell

Howe is surely ahead of Morrison, no????

no she legit is, she grew up reading the books, I've only seen the movies
she played the lego harry potter games, she has harry potter tshirts and coffee mugs

no she legit is, she grew up reading the books, I've only seen the movies
she played the lego harry potter games, she has harry potter tshirts and coffee mugs
Jesus. Your wife needs help. :D

I work with a Harry Potter enthusiast. She planned her overseas trip around seeing the theatre show in London. Far out. It’s an addiction

I work with a Harry Potter enthusiast. She planned her overseas trip around seeing the theatre show in London. Far out. It’s an addiction
The play about the cursed child? She read it and hates it, she'd probably be up in arms about Kylo being topless going against the books, it star wars was books first and she liked it.

We did go up to Sydney a few years ago to see the exhibition which wasn't coming to Melbourne

Terry Wallet thinks Sicily should play through the midfield this year.

Now taking away the fact he wouldn't have the tank as yet what are people's thoughts on this?

He would make an incredibly hard match up with his aerial skills.

Interesting suggestion I thought.

It's a key date on the bride and mine's honeymoon coming up! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back