NFL 2018 Super Bowl LIII - Los Angeles Rams vs New England

Super Bowl options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Romo is great.

Like someone else said before....he gives insight from a student/master of the Xs and Os, but also retains that excitement and surprise of a fan as a play unfolds and as a game progresses.

Yep. I loved his "OOOOH JIM"'s last week

The rams have gone 15-3 in the significantly better conference. Pats 13-5 in a weaker conference ( with 5 losses to non playoff teams).

The better team is the rams.

The rams will win

Like the confidence but none of that matters now esp given the way the Pats played the last month.

I'll be tipping Rams but head is saying Pats comfortably.

Like the confidence but none of that matters now esp given the way the Pats played the last month.

I'll be tipping Rams but head is saying Pats comfortably.

Nah this is last year all over again. The Rams are the far better team, but the Patriots hype machine got everyone gassed again.

If the Ram's don't win, it will be because for all his reputation McVeigh is a wimp. Their win got him off the hook, kicking the field goal on fourth and one was some weak s**t. Reckon he's got some big balls Doug s**t in him for the superbowl? If they play passive, they lose.

Nah this is last year all over again. The Rams are the far better team, but the Patriots hype machine got everyone gassed again.

If the Ram's don't win, it will be because for all his reputation McVeigh is a wimp. Their win got him off the hook, kicking the field goal on fourth and one was some weak s**t. Reckon he's got some big balls Doug s**t in him for the superbowl? If they play passive, they lose.

We shall see, Pat's have timed it beautifully imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Pats were a strip sack away from winning last year. Let's not rewrite history.

And strip sacked they were.

Do we discount that the Patriots won every single won of their superbowls by less than a TD? Or do we re-write history by declaring that the team that won was the better team?

Two stat lines, guess the players

13 games: 18 TD's, 14 INT's, 3394 yds (261.1 YPG), 62.3%, 83.3 rating... 7.0 YPA, 3.7 TD%, 2.9 INT%
Defenses played: 1st, 13th, 1st, 12th, 14th, 3rd, 21st, 18th, 9th, 2nd, 10th, 3rd, 31st... ave = 11th

14 games: 18 TD's, 10 INT's, 3401 yds (242.9 YPG), 59.5%, 84.6 rating... 7.0 YPA, 3.7 TD%, 2.1 INT%
Defenses played: 21st, 30th, 17th, 22nd, 15th x2, 24th x2, 26th, 23rd x2, 20th, 8th... ave = 19th

Last edited:
How could we not talk about the GOAT?

In other news, Siemian > Brady

ehem

02f06c60d2e53d7860546737018bb1cd

And strip sacked they were.

Do we discount that the Patriots won every single won of their superbowls by less than a TD? Or do we re-write history by declaring that the team that won was the better team?

50/50 games, same as I said earlier.

Back