Gasometer

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Well B10 was flying mid season so should be interesting seeing how he polls.

Pick the overall winner and votes.

Pick Nmfc highest winner and votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Tim Watson and Nick Riewoldt have given their predictions heading into tonight’s Brownlow Medal count. It is expected to be one of the most hotly contested Brownlow’s in recent years, with Patrick Dangerfield, Lachie Neale, Marcus Bontempelli, Nathan Fyfe and Patrick Cripps the betting favourites.

Riewoldt believes the Geelong star will bring it home. “I think Dangerfield will win it,” he told SEN Breakfast.

“Lachie Neale is the other one. He’s a vote poller and he’s had a prolific year up there.”

As for Watson, he’s going with the gun Bulldog. “I’m sitting with Bontempelli,” he said. “I’m thinking Dangerfield and Bontempelli may actually tie for the Brownlow.”

The Brownlow gets underway at 8:20pm AEST tonight.

Star

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2002
37° 70' 12"
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Strathmore
Tim Watson and Nick Riewoldt have given their predictions heading into tonight’s Brownlow Medal count. It is expected to be one of the most hotly contested Brownlow’s in recent years, with Patrick Dangerfield, Lachie Neale, Marcus Bontempelli, Nathan Fyfe and Patrick Cripps the betting favourites.

Riewoldt believes the Geelong star will bring it home. “I think Dangerfield will win it,” he told SEN Breakfast.

“Lachie Neale is the other one. He’s a vote poller and he’s had a prolific year up there.”

As for Watson, he’s going with the gun Bulldog. “I’m sitting with Bontempelli,” he said. “I’m thinking Dangerfield and Bontempelli may actually tie for the Brownlow.”

The Brownlow gets underway at 8:20pm AEST tonight.

Well there you go, I thought Bont was a dark horse, what would I know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Well there you go, I thought Bont was a dark horse, what would I know
I reckon the ball magnets (Macrae & Dunkley) will take votes away from him.

Dangerfield will lose votes to Kelly.

However, it's just another popularity award, so who knows how it will really work out?

Top Bottom