List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So long as the IF is real.

I personally dont mind what we give up within reason, it's the end result that matters. If we pay overs so be it, i couldn't care less. But i reckon we can get all deals done and still keep Bruce so no need to give him away for peanuts
I’d love to keep bruce but I still think he is gone.

Did anyone else see someone posted that Hill was sighted at GMBHA? Unverified, but Geelong BF board are chasing up any leads as we speak.

No doubt they expect StKilda to pay his Salary.
Why not, maybe they will let us put their trophy on display in Moorabbin a couple of days a month.

I think today showed we are happy to lose bruce for mid 20’s. We aren’t getting 13. Not a hope

That's actually not what happened today at all.

Three of the four teams involved agreed. Let the fourth sweat for a few days and see what happens. The Dogs need Bruce more than we do IMO.

AFL Trade Radio twitter - "I think it's important the Bulldogs get the Bruce and Keath deals done. They have identified the players they want, who will sure up the spine... Now they have to get the deals done"

Shore up you numpties. If I was on twitter I would definitely reply with 'Thanks for your thoughts, don't let Brucey be an escape goat if things don't go to plan'.

Plugger with your comment on Butler where you said we may be comparing him to Kent you make a valid point and I did think of that myself. until he nominated us I didn’t want him. Didn’t think we needed him. Thought he was handy but not in the same being as say a papley or a Liam Ryan - that dynamic small forward who can win a game off his own boot.

but then he nominated us and I instantly wanted him to play for us - it was the same when Howard nominated us. I wasn’t too hot on a player I felt we already had pretty sure this was before Bruce requested a trade) and I realised it wasn’t about who we get in and more about the fact that we did it.

think of the future players that choose to be with st kilda. It’s one thing to have five blokes say they want to play for us; quite another for the club to say “ok you want to play here - we’ll get you”. Speaks volumes about the club.

just that thought alone excites me.

That seems like a very reasonable deal for the dogs. Getting a little greedy I reckon.

28 For Bruce is a steal.

Better tell Bruce not to empty his locker, or see if he wants to go to Sydney when the Daniher deal falls through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Trade Radio twitter - "I think it's important the Bulldogs get the Bruce and Keath deals done. They have identified the players they want, who will sure up the spine... Now they have to get the deals done"

Shore up you numpties. If I was on twitter I would definitely reply with 'Thanks for your thoughts, don't let Brucey be an escape goat if things don't go to plan'.

I knew a guy who used to love sounding smart but kept saying "For all intensive purposes..."

I never corrected the dumb campaigner

We have plenty of cash to burn

Who knows tbh, they just seem keen on keeping pick 13
Guess time will tell! All I can say is I will be intrigued to watch who you guys take at 13 if you end up holding it.

But so much time to go it is hard to see how it will all shake out

Fox Footy's(Trade Talk) John Ralph saying Port are keen on 12&18 for 10.

Surely more to that one though?

Start with pk6, end up with pk10?

Exactly
The second is sugar on top, lets be honest. Its a good deal

Tbh i think most unbiased people would agree.

When one team want to pay less and the other team want to receive more it usually means it's pretty much on the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back