Official Club Stuff 2019 Membership Tally - Final Tally 6th August - *64,269

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully we’ll be well over the 50K by Rd 1 match against Tigers.
We’ll win the game and givea capacity crowd a taste of what's comming, should give our membership tally another nice spike upwards.

Will be interesting to see if we can sustain the trajectory, or if the bump is for members signing up early to make sure they qualify for the club's incentive program.

Will be interesting to see if we can sustain the trajectory, or if the bump is for members signing up early to make sure they qualify for the club's incentive program.

Pretty sure the incentive was only for existing members renewing, not new Members.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Pretty sure the incentive was only for existing members renewing, not new Members.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.
Yeah, and I think you needed to be signed up by a particular point in time to get the benefit.

That's why I'm wondering if it's a bounce of renewing members coming in early, or a genuine bump of new members.

Yeah, and I think you needed to be signed up by a particular point in time to get the benefit.

That's why I'm wondering if it's a bounce of renewing members coming in early, or a genuine bump of new members.
That is correct, there was a cutoff date for renewals to be in to get the member upgrade.

I did wonder whether there was a genuine increase in new members or it was just renewals for existing members being brought forward.

I suspect there is very few new members.

9 weeks to go before the start of the season and to be confident of getting 60K, I feel we need to be around the 53K mark when playing Richmond.
We'd then need over 1.1K per week from here on in. We clocked over 1098 in the past week.

Guess there may be a dip here or there but also some spikes along the way. So far, so good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back