Official Club Stuff 2019 Membership Tally - Final Tally 6th August - *64,269

Remove this Banner Ad

HARKER these are those big waves you were talking about.

This is outrageous. Where are all these baggers coming from. Absolute hats off to Liddle. Super excited to see where this ends up. Really setting ourselves up for huge membership numbers through the '20s

That's Thy's tsunami that just hit.

Yesterday was the last day to guarantee ones membership on their doors-step, before seasons start.
Now....How many more tricks has Liddle up his sleeve?

Even if things do slow from here and I feel they will, to pass our record before the start of the season, is cause for celebration for the CFC and plants the flag to the wider publics eye, that we're relevant again.

I love coming onto this board to see this thread in bold and with a new number, usually between 2 to 5 hundred more than the previous day.

There is just a different vibe around our footy club than in a very long time, maybe ever. It’s built on what appears very solid foundations. I’m one very happy bluebagger atm!!

I love coming onto this board to see this thread in bold and with a new number, usually between 2 to 5 hundred more than the previous day.

There is just a different vibe around our footy club than in a very long time, maybe ever. It’s built on what appears very solid foundations. I’m one very happy bluebagger atm!!
+1

tell it like it is, salty........

Among their other strategies, they are actively calling people on their mailing list who haven't signed up. Pretty basic move, but I know of at least one non-Blues supporter who was offered an upgrade to 11-games if he bought a 3-game membership (same as the members' upgrade) and he figured he'd go to enough Carlton games to justify the cost. Result - at least one more member who isn't even a Carlton supporter but is contributing to the total nonetheless.

Looks like they're getting back to basics and knocking on all the doors etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

isorokuyamamoto1-2x.jpg

They can all go and get Yamamoto’d as far as I’m concerned.

** Pending possible increases**

What a stunning increase for February 2019, another 7316 members signed up and we are now 10223 ahead of the same time last year. End of last month I predicted things would slow down a tad, yet the current increase is at 24%, how wrong was I. If we maintain this level of increase we could surpass 70K members

1551319183309.png

I reckon the club are managing this really well, they’ll just keep drip dpfeeding the tally where it stops who knows, but we’re at 53 K in Feb so I predict aroun 60 K this year

Wow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back