Official Club Stuff 2019 Membership Tally - Final Tally 6th August - *64,269

Remove this Banner Ad

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

D0izi4DX4AIW6sq.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel another sizable increase is coming today/tomorrow

You can actually plan for that? :)

Family day not too far away, along with never-ending good news stories on the CFC won't hurt either.
Pretty sure we'll crack last years tally before round 1.

For the same period last year, we clocked up an additional 3500 to our first outing against Richmond.
That same figure would have us over the 57K mark and a new record set.

Family day not too far away, along with never-ending good news stories on the CFC won't hurt either.

For the same period last year, we clocked up an additional 3500 to our first outing against Richmond.
I'm sure that advertised 'round 1 + two others' membership deal thing I've seen will contribute too.

Would be pretty amazing to walk into round 1 with a new record.

Watch the spike when we announce Walshys contract extension

I'm sure that advertised 'round 1 + two others' membership deal thing I've seen will contribute too.

Would be pretty amazing to walk into round 1 with a new record.

The round 1 plus 2 deal is a great initiative, gets members signed up early which keeps the momentum going, boosts the Carlton contingent for round 1 and makes sure round 1 pulls a big enough crowd (80k plus) to ensure we keep the opening game of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back