Teams 2019 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
F@rk I think I am losing the plot campaigners. :moustache:

Nah I lost the plot years ago on here. LOL! :think:

Seriously though I am mentally ill due to this game. :$

I have changed my team for the millionth time and using these unlimited trades which feels like xmas everyday. :D

This is my most adventurous team yet but it's mid price madness based and has no Macrae, Cripps and Grundy.

But I really think this midfield could still be pretty competitive.

What's everyone else think?

View attachment 635072

Yep

Your ****ed

Welcome to the nut house

Leave your keys in the bowl 🤣

My only concern is how many keepers do you have there? You'll need to borrow trades even earlier than usual!

11 or 12 keepers minimum I reckon but could be more.

No idea if B.Smith, Steele, Sheed and B.Crouch will end up keepers or not but that's half the fun with going with a team like this.

If most end up keepers I will look like a bloody genius. LOL!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guys, would really appreciate some feedback on my first attempt. Please feel free to give me some constructive criticism!

Laird, Mills, Smith, Ridley, Collins, Clarke (Scrimshaw, Hore)

Macrae, Cripps, Coniglio, Brayshaw, B Crouch, Liberatore, Walsh, Butters (Constable, Scott, Gibbons)

Grundy, Gawn (Clarke)

Dangerfield, Robinson, Darling, Moore, Setterfield, Drew (Petruccle, Parker)

$16,000

Can I ask why nobody seems to have Steele sidebottom in the teams posted here? I don’t follow him too closely but seemed to have the ball on a string in the jlt and patched last year. I have him atm but hoping someone can give me some info

Can I ask why nobody seems to have Steele sidebottom in the teams posted here? I don’t follow him too closely but seemed to have the ball on a string in the jlt and patched last year. I have him atm but hoping someone can give me some info
Guess is (like me) he's probably the 1st one tagged. ie; why tag Treloar with his shite disposal.

I have changed my team for the millionth time and using these unlimited trades which feels like xmas everyday. :D

This is my most adventurous team yet but it's mid price madness based and has no Macrae, Cripps and Grundy.

View attachment 635072
Decent team
Big chance to bite you in the bum though
Jlt hype doesn’t always translate to the real stuff and I think you may of been sucked in!

I like the risk factor but too many can back fire

Hanley is cooked
Greene under done
Ridley might not be there after round 3

Libba and Smith are valued risks
Would go 1 of sheed or b crouch
Hanley down to scrimshaw and upgrade one of these to a true prem like dusty

Reckon billings will average 85 always gonna be a dream team player look at the last praccy game score difference. Butchers it too much

Think you need a few more top notch mids as these guys look set to hover around 105 which is 10 under super mid prems! Cripps macrae fyfe Oliver Neale you need at least 2. Having 4-5 captain options will boost your overall weekly scores, having just danger and Gawn here will hurt long term.

Will say though it’s Much better then the vanilla teams always posted on here! Good luck

Last edited:
Pies have 20 midfielders to share points around

View attachment 635072

JM how many keepers do you think you have ? ......will you have enough cash generators to upgrade players to the top performing players by zone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back