VFL 2020 practice match 1 vs Sandringham (Sat 7-Mar, 12pm @Olympic Park)

Remove this Banner Ad

But it was a very good comeback. I believe we were down by 20 at 3QT (Jono Marsh kicked like 3 on us in that third quarter) and we fought hard til the end of the last, and got only 2 points behind. But this wasn't about the result.

There are definitely very good signs for this year. There was more speed on the ball, and I can just see having Jesse Palmer is already making a difference. Not as tall as I thought, but very good at goal.

Thanks for the updates all but I have a weird request. Does anyone have the total score as in goals - behinds - total, please and thankyou

Dave this guy 85. Mutaz El Nour seems to be a Western Bulldogs NGA prospect.....does anyone know why he is playing for us?

He was NGA to them last season and was not Picked up.

So would he still be a NGA after being Passed Up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone knows how Jacob Booth went? Apparently just got signed to our VFL squad might’ve been number 70 odd?
Any keen watchers see this lad

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone knows how Jacob Booth went? Apparently just got signed to our VFL squad might’ve been number 70 odd?
Any keen watchers see this lad

I did not know who he was as takes awhile to get to use to seeing New VFL Listed Players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back