List Mgmt. 2022 AFL Draft & Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Two of the most questionable in the draft in terms of disposal. Not for me…CONNECTION.
Humphrey's kicking is pretty questionable I agree but for all the other attributes he possesses I think if he is still there at 11 you have to take the chance, could be the best player in the draft, reminds me of Dangerfield.

I am a bit the same. His best is very good. Excellent highlight reel. Inconsistent, not wildly, but enough to be a stretch. Nice piece, but not a pick 10 “game changer” on body of work.

Can't think of too many xfactor, game changing players that were consistent as a junior

Old stats, under 2.9 sprint, 75cm vertical leap, started as a mid, can play as a HB, and learning forward craft over the last 18 months

Whether we take him or not, he will be a damaging player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two of the most questionable in the draft in terms of disposal. Not for me…CONNECTION.
Agree heartbreak material, not interested in burst breakaway speed form stoppages, skill set much more import.
No low impact players or weaklings, but skill set , aerobic fitness and good IQ are critical and paramount.

Not necessarily the most highly rated players right now turn out to be the best players of the draft in 3 years time, we know Humphrey has some kicking issues, but in the AFL system you would be of the view this can be improved to a large extent, he has alot of upside in his game and has alot of qualities that would be of benefit to our side.

The other one Phillipou would also really add something to our list that can play midfield/forward, if we could a way to move up in the draft he would be very much in the mix, but suspect we may need to move up and obtaining the pick 7 from Gold Coast would be positive but sticking point is naturally the Bowes inflated salary.

Had a big falling out with Chief and after a few public squabbling matches he's just based on twitter now as well as his ESPN work
Fair enough call from Chief, the guy is branching out into investment "advice" and was linking a few dodgy things. Then Knightmare went into a rant about how great he was for BF and completely ignoring that he pretty much built his career off the back of BF. It will be interesting to see his traffic flow since he left. The rookie central guys would be loving being the main source of draft information now.

We should take Humphrey's if we can take 3 or 4 picks after him and take connection players. Probably don't take him if we only have 2 or 3 picks. Carlton are more caught between best available and needs based recruiting this year, than previous because our list has evolved and we need to hit bullseyes with limited picks to fill soecific gaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back