Game Day 2022 election - Could we have a Nahas parliament?.

Remove this Banner Ad

The illusion of choice.

The fundamentals of how you're able to live your life will never be markedly different under Liberal or Labour, but by design people get drawn in and distracted by the quibbling & policy semantics. Major politics; politicians and parties across the board are as compromised and corrupt as each other, with very few exceptions. When push comes to shove and there's a binary choice between your best interest and their own political survival, don't hold your breath.

If over the last 2 years you still haven't realised this then bless your heart, but you never will.

I was talking to a local Reason Party candidate last week, bailed up outside a shopping centre. She was very engaging I must say and we had a good chat despite her knowing I wouldn't vote for her. Interestingly when I asked about what her people were saying re results she said how worried they were about Palmers UAP. Said their polling showed a much stronger vote than anticipated as so many people are pi55ed off with the two majors and the Greens are lunatics. Will be interested to see if they do better than expected.
That's why I see this one playing out like the last one. This disenfranchised vote is quite big, and with the preferential voting system it plays into getting Libs up on 2PP tally.

Trying to work out who to put last on that senate paper was a challenge. When you read some of their blurbs.....wow wee.

Might be a good outcome
Who Fu:king cares all politicians are scum so no matter who wins nothing will change as you still have the rich getter richer and the poor getting poorer.
The politicians have 1 agenda and that’s there own.
All I know I will be attending NMFC games as a member and supporter for years to come.

You need party politics. If you had a government full of independents, party’s would form, otherwise nothing would get done. It’s just such a pity both party’s are so ducked up.

We had a PM who wasn’t a career Polly in Turnbull. He was smart, articulate and progressive. But the Libs and the Australian public were too stupid to see how good he was.
Turnbull in the end stood for nothing and fell for everything - including trying to appease the unhinged loony far right of his party who ironically knifed him in the end. It proves you've gotta stand for things other than self interest to survive.

That's why I see this one playing out like the last one. This disenfranchised vote is quite big, and with the preferential voting system it plays into getting Libs up on 2PP tally.

Trying to work out who to put last on that senate paper was a challenge. When you read some of their blurbs.....wow wee.
Will be interesting to see if this works the other way in marginal seats where the independents may preference labor.

Can certainly see that being the case in Boothby (Sa)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vote 1 hilly for PM

1. Anyone slowing down to go through a green light will be executed
2. All roundabouts to be doubled in size with all greenery removed
3. Anyone over the age of 15 using the term 'democracy sausage' will do ten years hard labor

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A4930-10-biggest-roundabouts-in-the-world-Image-11.jpg

Vote 1 hilly for PM

1. Anyone slowing down to go through a green light will be executed
3. Anyone over the age of 15 using the term 'democracy sausage' will do ten years hard labor

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
You had me until point 3. I have now preferenced UAP above you.

You need party politics. If you had a government full of independents, party’s would form, otherwise nothing would get done. It’s just such a pity both party’s are so ducked up.

We had a PM who wasn’t a career Polly in Turnbull. He was smart, articulate and progressive. But the Libs and the Australian public were too stupid to see how good he was.
This post reminds me of NMFC under Brad Scott. First half good, second half went downhill rapidly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back