Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

A message from the bosses:

"All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.

Please reach out to your board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on your team boards.

Main board threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted"

In addition, those breaching the above rules will have their posts deleted & receive a thread ban

Thanks for the heads up.

Sorry to be that guy but if anyone is needing to dispose of 1 concession or adult ticket (I’m a uni student), please do PM me. Geelong member who missed out on the ticket ballot over the weekend. The long wait for Saturday continues!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Without Collingwood should be a bit easier to get tickets tomorrow morning through AFL gold with club support.

Good luck to all trying to get tickets tomorrow in the queue

Last edited:
Well done to those who got tix. After 2 for myself if anyone can help out, happy to pay big premium as well for standing room.

Any idea how to get hands on standing room tix too - don’t think my silver will get me anything

Luckily got P2 tix today. Group of 8. Cat 5 but row B in Q3
630b3716165ebc59c876802cc65f8f0f.jpg

I’ve got 3 concessions together I have no use for. Hit me with your best cats tragic story and you can have them for face value…
been searching the web all evening to see if others have missed out on the ballot - didnt expect a ticket as i am a p3 member (cant really afford higher level as am a uni student) but am eager to buy a single ticket off anyone that is unable to go. would be my first grand final ever in person. feel sorry for the members above p3 who have missed out and hope you all manage to get tickets one way or another...

It feel hopeless not being able to get a GF ticket. No deduction on my credit card so I assume unsuccessful. If anyone is looking to offload a surplus ticket (ideally 2 but I'm not greedy) please let me know and I'd be forever grateful.

Last edited:
Without Collingwood should be a bit easier to get tickets tomorrow morning through AFL gold with club support.

Good luck to all trying to get tickets tomorrow in the queue

I’m in this boat too. Apparently there are only 3000 combined Cats / Swans Gold members (I assume no more than a couple of hundred would be Swans) so it should be a piece of cake 🤞

I might be able to help, I have 1 adult and 2 x concession tix but it’s standing and not sure my 4yr old and 7yr will enjoy that. I will try for AFL gold tix tomorrow and if successful I can sell you the ballot tix.
They would be happy to stand. Let me know how it goes.

I'd be happy to buy all three tickets off you and 'pay-it-forward' on one concession ticket for any concession Cats fan who hasn't been able to get a ticket or can't afford it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
I’m in this boat too. Apparently there are only 3000 combined Cats / Swans Gold members (I assume no more than a couple of hundred would be Swans) so it should be a piece of cake 🤞
Interesting. Hopefully I can get level 2 then.

Missed out on the ballot, if anyone has a single spare ticket please let me know, willing to pay for the ticket + the gesture. Booked my flights a while ago and not really sure where to go if I don’t jag a ticket to the game 😂

Damn, sounds like we’re not the only ones to miss the ballot. The hustle begins. My brother and I missed out - Happy to pay if anyone’s got a couple of tix they can’t use. 🤞🤞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to everyone got tix, I missed out this year. Previously i had been p1 but downgraded this year stupidly thinking i would be ok. Im looking for 2 x tickets. If anyone could help I would be extremely grateful and can pay overs 🤞

I got P2 tickets in the ballot. I missed in 2011 so I feel for the unlucky members in the ballot. The TV broadcasting is amazing these days so just enjoy the big day no matter where you’re watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know what’s worse. Wanting to go to the GF and can’t get a ticket, or like me having a guaranteed GF ticket and can’t go :'(.

Edit - I should have added I’m an MCC member. Sucks to have to work Saturday.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back