List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread - Pt2 Now With Added Wailing & Gnashing of Teeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dockers fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hammer is going to Sydney to play AFL for a team who believe they are in the frame.

He was only going to play in our B22 if Cox and Pearce were buggered. I saw him in the WAFL grand final just absolutely lose his shiz at some Peel back who got in his way. I reckon he had done his dash helping out the magoos.

Sydney give him one last roll of the big league dice.

We couldn't offer that.

Sharp is from East Fremantle. There really isn’t any more that needs to be said. Get him in and lock up your daughters. (Unless your daughter is a genetically gifted freak athlete, in which case avert your gaze and hope he hits 100).

I agree.

he's free, so maybe get him in, but i dont see him suddenly becoming some super dominant winger (id love to be proven wrong on this though)
We seem to have a great track record at developing wingers. I wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes a solid player for us.

Henry was completely useless at the start of the year and then all of a sudden he’s competent.

I know it’s convenient timing but have always rated Sharp higher than Henry.

The bloke can actually kick >40 metres and he’s kicked snags from outside 50 in the VFL.

Won’t slot straight into the side and will have to earn his spot but can definitely see this working out long term if he’s a Freo player next year.

If Sharp can match Henry's output at a minimum than this will be one of our best gamble pickups. Sharp got delisted by an average team, you shouldn't have high hopes for him. He also doesn't follow JLo's mantra of being strong in the contest. It's something that took Sturt years to figure out.

Gold Coast have some young fella they have to upgrade. No decision on Sam Say as yet. Majority of Delistings have been rookies aside from Constable and Sharp. They traded three. So if Day and the young fella from rookie list are taken into account they are no where near the required 7-8 list spots to carry those picks they have in the 60’s and 70’s. An early bid or two like Walter at 2 and they will be crying out for additional picks. The picks we have at 60/64 will come in slightly (maybe just 64) just prior to ND and then quite a bit after first 15 picks. They will end up prob something as nice as 51,53 after bids on their top two academy (Walter, Read) and then Croft all likely in and around first 15-16 picks.

Also GC are taking their time with final list changes because they have a lot going on to free up spots on rookie and primary list.

Pleased we'll get Jeremy. Free hit.
Supremely fit. Looks like a surfer. Just feels a very Fremantle player.

I confess I haven't watched much of him. I know we liked him in his draft year. Is he quick?

Top 10 in his draft year in the 20m sprint and 2k

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I know it’s convenient timing but have always rated Sharp higher than Henry.

The bloke can actually kick >40 metres and he’s kicked snags from outside 50 in the VFL.

Won’t slot straight into the side and will have to earn his spot but can definitely see this working out long term if he’s a Freo player next year.

Nice. Welcome Jezza!

Don’t even need to photoshop this one

1698369602865.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sharp will probably provide equal attacking run. Maybe not as good at ground ball under pressure? Similar pressure on the ball carrier? Unknown is his defensive running qualities?? (The part of being a winger Henry hadn't got yet to my eye and what will probably stop him making it long term unless his ball use really goes next level).

In fairness the CSA client list for WC only has two players with currency (Oscar and Ryan) the rest are old men or spuds.
Old men who are massively overpaid which is why he never moves them out of WC, think they just agree to whatever he proposes and look at how that has turned out for them.

Yeah, when West Coast were good, no one wanted to leave and miss out on premiership.

Now no one wants to leave, because aside from a handful of quality, the rest are either ancient or spuds, and no other club wants them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back