List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread - Pt2 Now With Added Wailing & Gnashing of Teeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dockers fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't feel like anyone recent though. Everyone's coming over with girlfriends already. As far as I can see, I'm pretty sure Cox and Treacy are the only non-WA guys with WA partners. Club needs to start setting these guys up.
Honestly, I always was worried about Brayshaw, Serong and Young just because they brought the Vic girlfriends over... So far they seem committed but who knows in the long run.

Honestly, I always was worried about Brayshaw, Serong and Young just because they brought the Vic girlfriends over... So far they seem committed but who knows in the long run.
Brayshaw's girlfriend definitely seems quite settled here from what I can see, but I definitely have concerns over everyone else.

So... how's everyone's day been?

I'm fine...
Sad Happy Hour GIF

When I first read someone posted he was leaving because of something traumatic with his gf family, for some reason I read that he had a psychotic ex and they were after or tormenting him 😅😬

TBH I’m a little meh about it.
Does it suck to lose a good player? Yeah.
But the clubs bigger than the individual. Get a good deal for us and move on.

Not the end of the world. We thought it was when neale left etc etc. always light.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I checked over at the Pies board and a lot of them seem offended that we've asked for Allan over here. "No chance" they reckon.\

Are you really in a position to scoff over a player that hasn't even played for you yet? His value is nothing as of right now.
We'd do the same if roles were reversed and Allan was in our 2s.

That said a lot of them are deluded thinking this is going to be a 2nd rounder or something.

The fact that Schultz has done this behind Fremantle’s back is disgusting.

Bell needs to get ruthless Allen + first rounder or Schultz and his gf can toughen the fk up

Hard to give loyalty when your employer is screwing you over with wages.

Happy for Collingwood to pay fair pick which is our first in my opinion, unfortunately Freo as a club need take a fair bit of responsibility for this situation, It's a shame because the fans are the ones that suffer.

Happy for Collingwood to pay fair pick which is our first in my opinion, unfortunately Freo as a club need take a fair bit of responsibility for this situation, It's a shame because the fans are the ones that suffer.
I ******* love when Freo sign someone who is coming through the team and developing and showing promise and then he outperforms how he was playing - we are screwing over the player but every other club signs on players for unders because they "love the club"

Freo need to take responsibility.

Centrelink logic is real here

I ******* love when Freo sign someone who is coming through the team and developing and showing promise and then he outperforms how he was playing - we are screwing over the player but every other club signs on players for unders because they "love the club"
Do we really have to humour these idiots?

Can't we just thread ban them and delete the posts?

He has been compensated very fairly money wise. This is literally all driven by some family circumstances. Nothing to do with contract negotiations. He was close to signing an extention when this happened.

Loyalty?

Like with Treloar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back