List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread - Pt2 Now With Added Wailing & Gnashing of Teeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dockers fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Busting his guts for us is starting to look like a byproduct, definitely busting his guts but I’m starting to think for himself first. 4+1 contracts don’t drop suddenly out of thin air. On top of nominating one club out of 10 in Victoria. State your intentions early and be honest about it and it’s less likely to result in angry backlash.
Yeah you reckon for the last five or six years he’s only been trying really hard to improve so he can somehow convince collingwood to give him a five year contract? What a lot of s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea what it is, but I feel like something is bubbling. Don’t be surprised if we all get a shock.
I felt this too. The timing was... odd.

LMcD a year early you feel? Or is there something else?

What do you know about JOM and his travelling companions? ;)

So get angry at the club
Many, including myself, are.

Excluding abuse and tacky personal stuff however, players should also expect a bit of blowback when they walk out of a club while in contract.

It's the nature of the beast that it will elicit emotional responses and the fact that Lachie is the most recent in a long line, I reckon he himself would have been bracing for some criticism.

It's all part of the big show.

If I was a player and saw this s**t I’d have no qualms with getting the * out

Boohoo dude. The guy wants to leave all good everyone is pissed he chose a club who wants to give us nothing for him when he was pick 57 in a draft when Collingwood didn’t give a crap about drafting him the 3 times he nominated for the draft oh but we gave him his AFL career. We have a right to be pissed I’d be a bit more chill if he said he wanted to go to Vic club and get the best deal for the club who gave him his hole AFL opportunity! Cerra I have so much respect for doing that for Freo!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back