Teams 2023 Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Version 6/822

Just a couple of slight changes but makes a massive difference to the balance.
Traded Laird & Rookie Fwd F6 to Dom Sheed & Rozee.
As much as I would love to keep Laird this makes much more sense probably 50 points better off.

MPM at it's best only 1 Rookie on field:p

11.JPG
12.JPG

Version 6/822

As much as I would love to keep Laird this makes much more sense probably 50 points better off.

View attachment 1577902
View attachment 1577903
i get so confused. is bews or bowes the better pick??

Bews is a :poo:truck where Bowes averaged around 80 over 3 injury interupted seasons then last year fell out of favour.
I had him in 2021 and he had a great start to the year playing half back and taking kick-ins then he had a role change and fell away.

First 8 Rounds of 2021
bow.JPG

Not boobs hes bad in SC .

Bowes movment at least could avg 90..
Since when are boobs bad in SC?

tonight amount GIF
bouncing boobs GIF

Many teams without Neale and now people are dropping Ashcroft no one has been better than him at Under 18s level he seriously has to be the must have rookie
Ashcroft going to be your fifth… maybe sixth preferred inside mid?

What’s he going to be doing the rest of the time?

Whose place will he be taking from your 2022 lineup?

Merry Christmas all and I hope all your dreams come true. If you are doing it tough stick in there and know things can always can better. For some Christmas is not the joyous time it is for others and there are some who don’t even know it is Christmas at all. I know I didn’t celebrate my first Christmas till I was 8. Merry Christmas to a wonderful community

(Log in to remove this ad.)

merry christmas to my supercoach friends.. wishing everyone to have a safe and happy day. a day to spend with loved ones or to remember them. however you spend tomorrow. always remember you have a few friends here to talk to at any time.

Snoop Santa Claus GIF by Apple TV+

xmas snoop doing what looks like greek dancing. very appropriate gif of me tomorrow.

and in true crazy kananook spirit.. heres v1.3.71

Screenshot_20221224_224154_Chrome.jpg

this should hopefully leave only 10 players i need to upgrade. 12 max. with 30-35 trades. shouldn't be an issue.

problem with another 2 mid pricers is that becomes 12-14 players needing upgrades. which i think is just a bit too much.

eSt 22
Ashcroft going to be your fifth… maybe sixth preferred inside mid?

What’s he going to be doing the rest of the time?

Whose place will he be taking from your 2022 lineup?
Ashcroft will play on a wing and score just as well as McCluggage can on a wing the player he’s most likely to replace is Jarryd Lyons in our best 22 who still played 22 games last season but if you don’t want Ashcroft that’s fine

Ashcroft will play on a wing and score just as well as McCluggage can on a wing the player he’s most likely to replace is Jarryd Lyons in our best 22 who still played 22 games last season but if you don’t want Ashcroft that’s fine
I think you've got your Brissy coloured glasses on mate. No one is doubting Ashcroft's ability, but there is every chance he's not worth starting this year in SC due to his high price. Take McClugagge for example. His first year he averaged 54.2 in SC. Hardly profit producing and took the entire season to make 100k, see below. There is absolutely no way Aschrft gets anywhere near what McCluggage averaged this season...

RoundPriceScoreValue
1​
$202,800​
-​
-​
2​
$202,800​
-​
-​
3​
$202,800​
43​
21.2​
4​
$202,800​
52​
25.6​
5​
$202,800​
51​
25.1​
6​
$215,100​
19​
8.8​
7​
$213,100​
65​
30.5​
8​
$217,700​
-​
-​
9​
$217,700​
40​
18.4​
10​
$216,000​
56​
25.9​
11​
$231,200​
-​
-​
12​
$231,200​
64​
27.7​
13​
$242,100​
33​
13.6​
14​
$246,900​
77​
31.2​
15​
$259,900​
59​
22.7​
16​
$266,300​
55​
20.7​
17​
$280,700​
67​
23.9​
18​
$286,700​
95​
33.1​
19​
$306,700​
-​
-​
20​
$306,700​
28​
9.1​
21​
$308,800​
65​
21.0​
22​
$309,300​
56​
18.1​
23​
$292,400​
50​
17.1​

merry christmas to my supercoach friends.. wishing everyone to have a safe and happy day. a day to spend with loved ones or to remember them. however you spend tomorrow. always remember you have a few friends here to talk to at any time.

xmas snoop doing what looks like greek dancing. very appropriate gif of me tomorrow.

View attachment 1577965

this should hopefully leave only 10 players i need to upgrade. 12 max. with 30-35 trades. shouldn't be an issue.

problem with another 2 mid pricers is that becomes 12-14 players needing upgrades. which i think is just a bit too much.
Your yet to select a team that I can Steele as my own, more needed, we only have 83 days left before the most important day of the year, please apply yourself more diligently and give us more options.

And Merry Xmass to all, may your sins stay hidden and your cup overfloweth with joy.

View attachment 1577965

Thank you for your best wishes but tomorrow is no different to any other Sunday over here. I'll get up around 4hrs behind Aussie time, check all the websites to see footy scores and there won't be any. The noodle bloke turns up in his cart around 8.30am, have a feed, potter around in the garden for an hr or so, then time to see the wife off to work, idle the time away in the arvo, shower and hit the piss around 6.30pm, put dinner in the microwave, knock off a Leo or 2, and wait for the wife to return from work, around 9pm.....

Ain't life just the bees knees...;)............I hate getting old...:mad:

And if Christmas day fell on a week day, then the kids would be all at school.....

to kananooks

merry christmas

from
kananooks.

Christmas Vacation Presents GIF by filmeditor

"ooo i wonder what it is.."

family guy bruce GIF by HULU

"yayyy... another version of my supercoach team..

just what ive always wanted!!

here. have a look how pretty heeney is. its even got 13 keepers and a new midfield rookie"

v1.3.115
Screenshot_20221225_025945_Chrome.jpg

with just enough money left over for a new years eve present 😂

Last edited:
Version 6/822

View attachment 1577902
View attachment 1577903
Sheed is interesting. He is one of the reasons I went and read the WC page. He feels underpriced to me. Big watch on his preseason form. In the WC best 22 thread most have him stuck on a wing or not in the team at all. Which is strange.
Lots of teams posted with no Sheed, gaff or hunt which is crazy in my mind. But they know there players better than I do.

Bowes because he is likely to get midfield minutes and has shown in the past he can avg above 70.
Bews always gets a lockdown back pocket role that is not points friendly he would be a 50s as bench cover only player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back