Game Day 2023 Round 12 Discussion - The Byes are here, are you ready?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone got an eye on Fyfe for next week and Thomas the week after? Value on the bench will be handy for squad depth late into the SC season.

5 with the bye. I traded out Ashcroft this week because I have so many. I also have Sicily and Oliver to make it 7 premos out this week.
If TT comes back in form and he is given an accumulating role (bit of midfield, and/or a bit of defence), with DPP he could make ripper bench depth.
Just need a similar mid/def equivalent for the cherry on top.

6. Sicily and Oliver have made it worse than planned obviously.
Anyone got an eye on Fyfe for next week and Thomas the week after? Value on the bench will be handy for squad depth late into the SC season.

5 with the bye. I traded out Ashcroft this week because I have so many. I also have Sicily and Oliver to make it 7 premos out this week.
I've got 6 off field so it's nice to see others are in the same boat

Here’s my 19 for this week (I think, is anyone of these injured or suspended)
12 keepers, 7 rookies. With a good vc/c Id be happy with 1800.

Might flip a ded rookie (Sharp? Constable?) for Briggs cash grab should Flynn not make the final 23.

343021C4-73C1-4921-97D3-B5C7992E8134.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F*** THE BYES!!!
The Circus Middle Finger GIF by Showtime

How many Premos (or sub premos/500k plus) players do you guys have off field? I feel like I have too many off not playing
Only four this week (Neale, Dunkley, Gulden, Marshall). R15 going to be the toughest one

What are the chances of Simpson being named sub? If he's named sub I might hold him in the hope he comes on early and gets a decent score.

If he isn't I will likely punt him for Ford and bank the cash.

I could also punt Roberts or Drury for Ford but that won't make me much cash, in fact Drury to Ford will cost me cash.
Holding Simpson and having him be sub would be a nightmare. Already has two more weeks of a 20 in his rolling average. Trade IMO, Ford is a no-brainer

Holding Simpson and having him be sub would be a nightmare. Already has two more weeks of a 20 in his rolling average. Trade IMO, Ford is a no-brainer

I'm definitely trading in Ford, it's just which waste of space I trade out for him, Simpson, Roberts or Drury, Simpson will make me the most cash.

I wouldn't consider holding Simpson if I had 18 players but I only have 17 so I'd be tempted to hold if he's the sub but it wouldn't be much of a score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back