Game Day 2023 Round 12 Discussion - The Byes are here, are you ready?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week and next week I'm fine, the following two weeks I currently have 13 and 16 playing, so I'll be cooked in at least one of those rounds.

If it wasnt the bye weeks id have only 3 on field rookies left, ford, wardlaw and Mitchell, not the worst rookie options, I have 14 trades to get full premium, I have 110k in the kitty, I have conceded i won't be able to get in any keepers without going one up and one down. 6 trades leaves me with 8 trades for 9 weeks if I get full premo before end of bye rounds, I'll be focusing on getting as many DPPs as I possibly can across every line and hold on trading for as long as possible.

I ran out of trades with 6 weeks to go last season, I managed to field 22 every week due to the magic of dpp.

Rookies scores are always projected pretty low, a lot will go higher. At least you get the best out of them, with 21 players and cull the lowest three
Yep hopefully one or more rookies will have a spike game.

JDG only projected 72 too - I'm thinking of VCing him vs West Coast

* the Byes

Have ignored them all year, even trading in Round 15 players of late and have 21, 24, 20, 17 before trades

Was actually thinking last night that if people really cared about Byes the best approach would be to focus on having 22 on field for the first Bye round, and then trade out after each Bye round expires.

Rookies scores are always projected pretty low, a lot will go higher. At least you get the best out of them, with 21 players and cull the lowest three
Drury likes this.

Even more than Relton.

17 with trades this round it’s farked I needed Oliver to get up (always unlikely). Sicdog not to be well Sicdog and Haynes not to catch the man flu and not complete concussion protocol wtf.

Fine for the other bye rounds with 21, 19 and 22.

17 with trades this round it’s farked I needed Oliver to get up (always unlikely). Sicdog not to be well Sicdog and Haynes not to catch the man flu and not complete concussion protocol wtf.

Fine for the other bye rounds with 21, 19 and 22.

I'm in the exact same situation, I have 17 for this round due to Oliver, Sicily and Haynes all missing, I should be OK for the remaining bye rounds though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I want tonight is Cripps and Gawn to tonne, is that so much to ask?

Since I've traded Cripps in he's gone 83, 60, 87, 77.

Since I've traded Gawn in he's gone 94, 74, 98.

I broke both of them.

I broke both of them.
Amazon Studios Salute To You GIF by Amazon Prime Video

18 on the park this week.

Dawson Stewart Naicos Yeo SMitchell
Bont Laird Anderson Hump Atkins Angwin
English
Macrae Rozee Sheezel DWilliams JVR Ford

I broke both of them.
Assuming Cripps isn't a late out I reckon he'll be pissed off following the Caro BS earlier in the week plus he knows our season is absolutely cooked if we lose this game (which we will). I reckon he'll play well

I'm VCing Gawn even though his form is junk because no Pittonet means Silvagni second ruck = free HTAs.
Carlton also go inside 50 worse than any other team in the comp so when he is playing ruck and playing a kick behind the ball I can see bulk intercept marks

Looking at my team this week

BACKS - Stewart, Daicos, Ziebell, Sheezel, 2 of S.Mitchell/Weddle/Cincotta (looping Cincotta)
MIDS - Laird, Bont, Dawson, JDG, Rowell, Day
RUCKS - Gawn, English
FWD - Taranto, Macrae, Rozee, DC, Humphrey, Ford

So that is a pretty strong 20 with only 4 rookies. Rounds 14 and 15 will be tough to navigate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back