Player Watch #35: Nathan Broad

Remove this Banner Ad

Gone through 2 pages here and still can't work out why he isn't in the side still? Anyone care to elaborate on these so called rumours?
Because the guy in your pic has taken Broads spot in the team.

What do we see as acceptable value for Broad? I'd like to say pick 30-35 but not sure we'll get that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll be asking for a young player in return according to T71.

Sharp or Brodie have been mentioned.
I really really hope it’s not Brodie, I just can’t see him making it in our system. His biggest knock is not running both ways and that’s like a golden rule of our mids imo.
I would take Sharp but I just can’t see it happening tbh.

I really really hope it’s not Brodie, I just can’t see him making it in our system. His biggest knock is not running both ways and that’s like a golden rule of our mids imo.
I would take Sharp but I just can’t see it happening tbh.

Sharp looks like a weapon.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Broad is worth a pick in the 20’s.

36 and 53 sounds alright

Broad is a legend but do you want to spens largish coin on a guy that's not best 22?

Gone through 2 pages here and still can't work out why he isn't in the side still? Anyone care to elaborate on these so called rumours?

Probably cause he is less good at football the the current defenders?

Broad is worth a pick in the 20’s.

It could get interesting this one. Suns have two very strong academy prospects expected to get early bids I think. We could therefore target their pick 5.

We may have good picks coming in for other players that could be packaged along with Broad for that pick 5 which the Suns are likely to be looking to offload.

Draft picks not as valuable this year given we don;t even know how many rounds of the draft there will be.

Surely there are half a dozen very strong prospects to be had in the 2020 draft? About 8-9 of last years top 13 already look nailed on gun players and the likes of Henry and Flanders could be as well. If teams aren’t placing a high value on picks it could be our chance to dive into the top 5-6 area of the draft where the odds of getting a future gun mid should be very strong. If we go this way then after the 2020 draft we could already have a long term future midfield of Bolton + Ross + 2020 pick 5 for eg locked away. That would be a pretty neat achievement while competing for premierships.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back